• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best place to sell 3070

Associate
Well the wait is finally over, a 3090 SUPRIM arrives tomorrow after probably £4.5k of preorders!! I bought a gigabyte 3070 Gaming OC as a stopgap as my 1080 flaked out, so now have that to sell on.

Wheres the best place to sell it. Not the best return, I mean easiest and someone thats been waiting gets a chance? I paid over the odds for it mind

Associate
OP
3090 Suprim? Baller :cool:

Ha ha......got fedup waiting and waiting! Thats the problem with lockdown, purchasing boredom strikes.

I said Id buy the first 3080 or 3090 Suprim I could get my hands on. The vendor I bought it from released the 3080 the other day and I was on it within 5 secs of receiving the email but still missed out....didnt with the 3090, probably less demand because of the eye watering cost as its still available.

Associate
Ha ha......got fedup waiting and waiting! Thats the problem with lockdown, purchasing boredom strikes.

I said Id buy the first 3080 or 3090 Suprim I could get my hands on. The vendor I bought it from released the 3080 the other day and I was on it within 5 secs of receiving the email but still missed out....didnt with the 3090, probably less demand because of the eye watering cost as its still available.

haha 2k on a graphics card insane !

Associate
I'm in the minority it think, I dont have a facebook account. Never got my head around the idea of telling people that really dont care Im having chilli for tea or Id just done a big poo

I don't have one either. I remember the days when everyone would literally say what they were doing all the time. My Mrs probably does that now. She loves her FaceyB.

Sold mine on eBay with £1 final fee promotion. All straight forward.

I managed to do the same with my 3600 and 5700XT about a month ago. I kept all my receipt from royal mail. Took pics of the SN's boxes and CPU and GPU and made the buyer pay for special delivery, also someone mentioned today get a UV pen and I guess draw a massive jebend incase there's any scamming going on.

Edit: also maybe take a screen shot of it working fine with GPUZ and or HWINFO. Can't be to careful.

Also wait for the £1 seller fees I only now sell when that's available. Because fees.

I have a 3080 but having issues with thermal throttling so I may just get a 3090 one that doesn't and I'll end up selling my 3080 on the bay also.

Good luck and grats on the card :)

Associate
OP
I don't have one either. I remember the days when everyone would literally say what they were doing all the time. My Mrs probably does that now. She loves her FaceyB.

I managed to do the same with my 3600 and 5700XT about a month ago. I kept all my receipt from royal mail. Took pics of the SN's boxes and CPU and GPU and made the buyer pay for special delivery, also someone mentioned today get a UV pen and I guess draw a massive jebend incase there's any scamming going on.

Edit: also maybe take a screen shot of it working fine with GPUZ and or HWINFO. Can't be to careful.

Also wait for the £1 seller fees I only now sell when that's available. Because fees.

I have a 3080 but having issues with thermal throttling so I may just get a 3090 one that doesn't and I'll end up selling my 3080 on the bay also.

Good luck and grats on the card :)

Thanks for all the tips.....I'll make sure I do that

Back
Top Bottom