Best Rollercoaster you've been on.

iv been to florida and alton towers. id say my fav were

Dueling dragons in Bush Gardens - quality
Aerosmith - mgm i think - the initial 0-60 in a second or whatever is some rush

The winner - the runaway train i think its called, in bush gardens, its a wooden rollercoaster and you just have the little lap bar holding you on your seat
its so rickety you get thrown all over the place, i went on it about 10times in a row.

man i love gforce

I liked Alton Towers rides, I think oblivion was best but short lived. Some people thought sitting on the back eases the feeling, it is actually higher up lol!

After I got off a few mins later it got stuck just before the dip and everyone was getting off on the stairs next to it, so glad I was not queing at that point :p

The Rock 'n' Rollercoaster at MGM in Orlando. Just love the start - power launch into a pitch black tunnel.....0-60 in 2.8 seconds, straight into a 5G inversion :eek: The only one that comes close for me is "The Hulk" at Islands of Adventure, which also has bowel loosening power launch.

I go to theme parks in my spare time I have ridden the following 39 coasters to date hoping to triple that by the end of this year :)

Incredible Hulk
Flying Unicorn
Dueling Dragons
Revenge of the Mummy
Woody Woodpecker's Nuthouse Coaster
Journey to Atlantis
Kraken
Shamu Express
Cheetah Chase
Gwazi
Kumba
Montu
Scorpion
SheiKra
Expedition Everest
Primeval Whirl
Rock 'n' Roller Coaster
Colossus
Flying Fish
Nemesis Inferno
Stealth
X:\ No Way Out
Dragon's Fury
Rattlesnake
Runaway Train (CWoA)
Vampire
Air
Corkscrew (AT)
Nemesis
Oblivion
Rita - Queen of Speed
Runaway Mine Train (AT)
Spinball Whizzer
G Force
Mountain Buffalo Coaster
Shockwave
Kumali
Velocity
Corkscrew (FL)

My Top coasters by type:

Inverted: Montu
Floorless: Kraken (Only one I've been on)
Accelerater: Stealth (Going on TTD this year)
Sit Down: Hulk
Dive: SheiKra (Beats Oblivion at everything)
Indoor: Revenge of the Mummy

I do like the occasional rollercoaster. Rita Queen of Speed is probably the best I've been on. Althought I did enjoy the Rock n' Rollercoaster in Disney studios in Paris.

Well, im yet to do the Universal studios half of FL..

But Kracken was THE single best coaster I have ever been on, its mental, must have ridden it 6 times (no Ques as all the FL kids were at school)

Next was the Aerosmith one at MGM, although I nearlly had my head knocked off as im like 6'3

Next was Space Mountain, althrough that was twice as bad, and again i nearlly lost numourous Limbs again

And eventhough it was a proper rollercoaster, it felt absolutley brilliant was Mission Space.. absolutley thrilling...

Rita @ Alton Towers gets me going too :D

I don't like outdoor coasters much. there is too much to "see".

Indoor ones are great fun.

Space Mountain in Anaheim is really boring though, the Paris one is much better as its a real coaster with inversions etc.

But overall it would still be Rock'N'Roller as my ultimate favourite, its just the best overall experience.

Nitefly said:
Kraken was rubbish compared to The Incredible Hulk at Islands of Adventure which is nearby. Still good though.

And despite being a bit of a theme park fanatic, I don't care what anyone says, you are hard pressed to beat the front seats of Nemesis at alton towers. Nothing comes close in the UK!

I thought Kraken was better than the Hulk and it's my favourite, the start of the Hulk is 'kin amazing though but after the half loop it gets a bit boring, Kraken is great all the way to the end.

I wanna go to some of the six flags parks and try their rides.

Superman: Ride of Steel Roller Coaster
Six Flags New England

dsc00495_185.jpg

You go down head first you feel like you will fall out of the rollercoaster.

sfne10.jpg

POB said:
I don't like outdoor coasters much. there is too much to "see".

Indoor ones are great fun.

Space Mountain in Anaheim is really boring though, the Paris one is much better as its a real coaster with inversions etc.

But overall it would still be Rock'N'Roller as my ultimate favourite, its just the best overall experience.

Have you been on the Aerosmith ride at Disney MGM Florida? Superb ride :cool:

Back
Top Bottom