• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Best vertical GPU brackets on the market?

Associate
I have a plan to buy 3080 / 3080 TI soon... and with my AIO 240 from Aorus I don't have space for cards longer than 300 mm...
Anyone is using any vertical mount GPU's? Which one do you recommend?

Associate
It was case specific but I was advised the one that fits the 011d case was safer to transport it fitted correctly compared to others on the market.

Associate
OP
It was case specific but I was advised the one that fits the 011d case was safer to transport it fitted correctly compared to others on the market.
I know that some of them are branded and made to fit some specific cases - I would like to get an universal one, don't have a great case - it's just enough for me, have it under my desk, not in-the-view.

Associate
I would suggest a new case too.
If you're struggling with space, the 3080/Ti/3090 dump loads of heat.
Watercooling it nicely would require at least a good 360 radiator (only for GPU), and aircooling, airflow is king.
Back of the card would run hot, anyway, but worst and possible throttle with poor airflow, plus affect nearby NVME/RAM/Chipset.
Tried few in the past, Phanteks works fine, only have to manually set PCI to 3.0 before installing the card, otherwise won't work or allow to boot.
Coolermaster is quite solid but the metal at the back would affect the GPU's thermals.
Lian Li ones quite chunky.

Back
Top Bottom