Best VR title you can lose hours to?

Soldato
I have a cheap HOTAS (T Flight Hotas X) and it just about does the job but definitely need more buttons for VR. Seems there are a ton of plugins on the HCS site - any quick recommendations?
I have the Tflight hotas x too.. Its fine. I use Voice attack and that cuts down on a lot of buttons.

Associate
Skyrim VR is the full game. Very immersive, VR adds a lot to the experience and contains all the systems and gameplay of the original game. Also, dual wielding lightning allows you to live out your Emperor Palatine fantasies

Soldato
Another vote for Elite D here..... It is far from the perfect game, as an early backer it breaks my heart what was cut from the delivered game vs what was in the design decision forum but in VR .................... it still has the ability to wow me even 5 years after 1st donning my headset and entering my ship.

Fallout VR is also a time sucker, as is skyrim VR and NMS......

Also whilst i have not tried it i hear good things about X Rebirth VR.

Caporegime
What's the locomotion like in this and do you have to supply any ROMs to play the games?

Just seen there's a demo so going to give it a try.

Arcade machines are in a fixed location / layout, each machine can be customised to whatever, you need to provide artwork and the game data, you can download pre configured artwork packs but they do no include the game data for legal reasons.

The variations are almost endless, i have a 5m / 3.5m play area so walk around the arcade, you can transport yourself around via teleporting etc, i have full size arcade cabinet in my VR room so when i play a machine in VR i use the proper arcade machine controls.

Soldato
i have full size arcade cabinet in my VR room so when i play a machine in VR i use the proper arcade machine controls.

Nice. I must bite the bullet and get a bar top, nra is uncanny it really takes you back and puts you there. Be interesting to see if it's lost any of it charm now that I've lost the Vive and the screen door, it made those crt monitors come alive.

Soldato
I managed to lose 15 years to Eagle Lander 3D versions 2.12 and 2.15 ( non VR ) so expect to see me back here in about 2034 as the VR version is now out. :D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom