Best wall mounted monitor mount?

Associate
A sunnier or damper area than Ron-ski....
Hi all,

Looking at rejigging my study where I work with some height adjustable desks.

To do this, I'd need a wall mounted gas sprung monitor mount - I've seen videos where there's these really easy to move ones that require just a finger to move, I don't really want something tricky or heavy as I'd want to be able to easily position it.

To make things trickier, I'd also find it really handy to be able to spin monitors to portrait (know you won't be interested, but very handy when I'm sewing!).

And finally to complete the madness I have triple monitors, so would want to cater for that - either with three mounts or I've seen these all in one mounts.

Can anyone help point me towards the good brands/designs etc - really haven't a clue in this space!

Soldato
I also have an Ergotron wall mounted arm for a 34" UW monitor which is just about on the limit for weight.

Just happens that my employer who buy VESA mounts and arms in the hundreds also use them a lot so start with their products and compare.

They do up to 2 monitors on a single wall mounted arm or 3 with a desk mount.

Associate
I will 3rd Ergotron arms. I have several LX arms (because they are really long, allowing for a very large range of adjustment). They are fairly easy to move - maybe even with one finger if you have really strong fingers and only want to push them up/down. You need two hands to position them accurately. They are easy to rotate to portrait mode too, if you arrange the cables so they don't snag. They're not cheap, but they are worth it.

Back
Top Bottom