Best way to discourage cat from doing its business in my garden

Caporegime
I don't mind clearing up the cat **** in our garden. Not the cats fault at all, it has to **** somewhere.

We put wood chippings down in the bottom of the garden. I knew what would happen (wasn't my idea). As predicted, cats decided it was an *excellent* place to toilet :p

Soldato
Before we got a dog we had this problem. I used to pick it up in newspaper and leave it on my neighbours doorstep. Obviously it didn't discourage the cat but it made me feel better.

Last edited:
Permabanned
And :rolleyes: at people

Why do you lack the balls to quote such people?
If they exist, which in this thread they don't appear to :confused:

Oddly lion poo is now banned for cat deterrence, apparently the raw meat diet means that lion poo is classed as hazardous waste. Ironic given that cat poo comes with its own hazards, but that's overpaid council jobsworths for you.

Associate
get a dog

also how do you know whos cat it is pooing in your garden? it could be any of the filthy vile creatures. i dont understand how anyone can say they are "clean" animals. people let them **** in boxes in their kitchens and walk all over cooking and cutting surfaces. vile repellent beasts.

Soldato
get a dog

also how do you know whos cat it is pooing in your garden? it could be any of the filthy vile creatures. i dont understand how anyone can say they are "clean" animals. people let them **** in boxes in their kitchens and walk all over cooking and cutting surfaces. vile repellent beasts.

Agreed. They are dirty things. Dogs rule. With a dog it really is a mans best friend.

Permabanned
people let them **** in boxes in their kitchens and walk all over cooking and cutting surfaces. vile repellent beasts.
Most managers at my last job wiped their bum and yet chose to not wash their hands, vile repellent beasts.

I just dont understand how a dog is any cleaner?
Dogs wipe their arse by dragging it along the carpet, that's why they are cleaner.

Associate
get a dog

yet a dog is clean , it licks its own arse and balls (if its male) / vag (if is female)

clueless ...........

Back
Top Bottom