1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best way to report damaged telephone pole (pings are massive)

Discussion in 'Networks & Internet Connectivity' started by bledd, Aug 9, 2008.

  1. bledd


    Joined: Oct 21, 2002

    Posts: 44,751

    Location: Parts Unknown

    my parents live in a remote area, wind/bad weather has damaged a pole & the line on it

    what's the best way to report it to BT?

    the last time i phoned up, took about 15 mins to explain to someone that couldn't speak much english that it wasn't the line in the house, but one on by the roadside..
  2. YoungBlood

    Wise Guy

    Joined: Feb 19, 2006

    Posts: 1,405

    Location: West Mids

    Give 0800 0121387 a try, it's OpenReach who I believe take care of all the stuff inbetween you and the exchange.

    The times that I have needed them, they have been brilliant.

Share This Page