Best X570 Motherboards

Associate
ROG Crosshair VIII Formula almost £674.89 OUCH!! must be the price also since sold & delivered by Tarzan

then again its got all that water cooling & o led screen

Last edited:
Associate
as long as it doent go further than £675 i'm still in, want to put the new cpu and mobo under water
Worth the Cash since it as great cooling built in & a OLED Monitor Screen ,Fancy Wi-Fi 6, Don't know of any Home BB that supports that speed
ROG audio: SupremeFX S1220 and ESS® ES9023P for enthusiast-grade audio

Associate
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
Would be better if they also had a Water block on the Chipset,
Anyhow you would have to spend still many £100s on GPU Water Block & CPU, Pump, Res, Barbies & the rest...

WIFI 6 Going to be interesting, to get the most out of this ,
you would need around 700meg/1GB line,
No UK home ISP supports this Speed even on Lan Cable max DL rate is just over 300meg on Virgin media top bundle.

Last edited:
Soldato
WIFI 6 Going to be interesting, to get the most out of this , you would need around 700meg/1000GB line,
No UK home ISP supports this Speed even on Lan Cable max DL rate is just over 300meg on Virgin media top bundle.

It's not just about Internet speed though, plenty of people have a file server/NAS to transfer files to and from.

Plus, what's the point in not including the latest tech into a new mobo?

Caporegime
I don’t need Wi-Fi in my board, but I do want Bluetooth, so I can connect an Xbox wireless pad. Problem is, is it seems you can’t get Bluetooth without Wi-Fi on the gigabyte boards. Why don’t they just put Bluetooth on all the boards.

Associate
Most of these boards have way too many USB sockets for a normal human being. A USB Bluetooth adapter costs about a fiver. Don't let it restrict your choice too much.

Soldato
MSI MEG Godlike for £777.77 preorder on same site. Love the price 7/7/7 :D

These board prices are getting to stupid levels, either manufactures haver gone mad or amd really have something that will destroy intel, will have a look still at the crosshair but if the hero is the same minus the waterblock i may opt for that and get a monoblock down the line from ek

Associate
LOL You seen the Rear I/0 Back Plate.....Looks like Hell
Sorry for that price I would want a Divine Look

"Dynamic Dashboard: Built-in dynamic panel that indicates the status of GODLIKE and shows off your own personality" lol

What makes it worse is that they use the Divine 7s to Just justify the Price

Last edited:
Associate
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Formula
Would be better if they also had a Water block on the Chipset,
Anyhow you would have to spend still many £100s on GPU Water Block & CPU, Pump, Res, Barbies & the rest...

WIFI 6 Going to be interesting, to get the most out of this ,
you would need around 700meg/1GB line,

There are several UK ISP's that support up to 950meg and they are expanding. Although I conceed they are not widespread yet.

Gigaclear
Vodaphone Gigafast
Wightfibre (rolling out accross the majority of the Isle of Wight)

I myself have Wightfibre's 900 symetrical service.

Soldato
I don’t need Wi-Fi in my board, but I do want Bluetooth, so I can connect an Xbox wireless pad. Problem is, is it seems you can’t get Bluetooth without Wi-Fi on the gigabyte boards. Why don’t they just put Bluetooth on all the boards.
You want to use the Microsoft wireless adaptor not Bluetooth as its lower latency.

Back
Top Bottom