Big Bang Theory

Soldato
Chuck is still brilliant and so is TBBT.

Every show will have its certain viewers or followers, I mean, most of the shows here in the UK are cringe worthy for me, but I bet they aren't for Lopez or lots of other people etc. Season 4 of TBBT is potentially amazing comedy and viewing ;)

Soldato
Chuck is still brilliant and so is TBBT.

Every show will have its certain viewers or followers, I mean, most of the shows here in the UK are cringe worthy for me, but I bet they aren't for Lopez or lots of other people etc. Season 4 of TBBT is potentially amazing comedy and viewing ;)

It's really not, though. I'm surprised people can't see the severe drop in quality between the last season and the first two.

Soldato
Chuck's not as good as it used to be. I think it should have finished at the end of season 2, but it's still very watchable.

Season 3 of Chuck was a bit of a mess - almost like they didn't expect to get renewed and threw it together "on the fly". There seems to be little thought to the story arc and it was riddled with inconsistences.

Season 4 is better, and getting better - with some fantastic cameos - but Season2 is still the peak for me. The whole Sarah/Chuck/Bryce setup, Fulcrum, Emmett was great as the stores 'nemesis' and best of all, Chevy Chase and Scott Bakula for the last few excellent episodes.

As for the TBBT, not as good as it used to be, but still very watchable.

Associate
Big bang is really employs a good comedy in it and due to my favorite star Jim Parsons , I like to enjoy it whenever I will get free. Its current season 4 is also going fantastic and is too enjoyable for me .

Caporegime
Hmm, I think Alice97 may not have English as their first language, so I respectfully ask that we speak loudly and clearly in English at them. If she doesn;t understand, speak louder, that always helps.

Soldato
Yep, congrats to the man. Well deserved tbh and Kelly Cocoa's reaction was lovely.

Sadly I think BBT is losing it's attraction to me now. The fourth season has it's funny moments but I find myself compelled to do other things whilst I watch. This is partly due to the utterly awful character that is Sheldon's 'gf'. Completely OTT, stale and just not funny at all imo. Raj pretty much holds the show for me as I find him to be the funniest character overall.

Back
Top Bottom