Big Bang Theory

Associate
mid season break probably
Only 1 episode left this season over in the USA :(

Theres 4 episodes left. They took a 3 week break after epiisode 18, then they aired 19, and 20 after the break, and now theres another 3 week break til April 28th.

So so bizzare. It's such an annoying way of doing things, why do US broadcasters do this?

Last edited:
Associate
Theres 4 episodes left. They took a 3 week break after epiisode 18, then they aired 19, and 20 after the break, and now theres another 3 week break til April 28th.

So so bizzare. It's such an annoying way of doing things, why do US broadcasters do this?

Apparently it's so the break in between seasons is as short as possible for the viewer, but as long as possible for the actor.

Associate
Apparently it's so the break in between seasons is as short as possible for the viewer, but as long as possible for the actor.

Mmm i can see the plus points to that approach, the same thing seems to be happening with Fringe. I think i'd rather have one long gap given the choice tbh. Lot's of weekly gaps on a regular basis gets annoying really fast, especially when it gets going. that sort of approach killed the ratings for one of the seasons of lost iirc. It overcomplicates the schedule for viewers.

Soldato
Ok, ive caught a few various episodes of season 1,2,3 recently. What the hell has happened to Penny, she was so much hotter, plus Howard's gf Bernadette, was a lot less whiny initially.

Associate
Love this show!
Cracks me up at times.
Sheldons GF is annoying but has her moments... Like naming her electric tooth brush. :)
Also references to other sci-do program's!

Nearly died with laughter, when penny done her walk of shame from Leonard's room, an him on the sofa! (Season 4 finally)

Back
Top Bottom