Big estate/SUV - opinions please!

Caporegime
Depends if you want/need the extras.

The £3340 Executive Drive option most make a difference to how it drives???

The flashier one has TV reception and rear screens in the headrests for entertaining the kids (i think your have kids?)

It has front comfort and massage seats and all wheel steering.

Overall its got about £10k more extras when new than the other one so at £5k more with 6k less miles its probably about right so long as those extras mean something to you.

But either car will be fantastic as like Fox says both have driver assistant plus and HUD which its difficult to find cars with both of them.

Soldato
Given the high spec I'd be worried the more expensive one was a press car. Most of the reviews of the 6GT are for YJ67 reg cars.

I considered a 6GT and found one that perked my interested with a crazy high spec until I watched some video reviews on the car and realised it was the exact same car as in the video

Soldato
OP
Given the high spec I'd be worried the more expensive one was a press car. Most of the reviews of the 6GT are for YJ67 reg cars.

I considered a 6GT and found one that perked my interested with a crazy high spec until I watched some video reviews on the car and realised it was the exact same car as in the video

lol... to be fair BMW would look after a press car even if a few journos rag it. Not a very popular car so doubt it would have done too many reviews!

edit: just had a look, lot of YJ67 reg review car photos out there but not this one lol

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
All official AUC cars come with at least a years warranty as part of the AUC scheme.
Wouldn't really buy non-AUC if going via a trader tbh, there's not enough price difference to merit going to a non-BMW dealer. Would buy private if there's a good deal to be had though.

AUC is very competitive on price, they prep their cars to a high standard (sometimes you have to push them to do stuff but my experience is that it does get done for free) and you get the solid warranty. Have heard of some people managing to negotiate a second year as well for free but never succeeded personally. Maybe I'm too much of a pushover :p

Back
Top Bottom