Biggest disappointment of all time?

Soldato
We've got greatest game of all time.

So what game disappointed you the most? ....Can Include PC Games :)

For me, It was Zelda Windwaker. A cell-shaded Zelda sounded fantastic! And I was really looking forward to it, But I just couldn't find the magic, Link to the past and Ocarina of time, Even Links awakening on the gameboy. They were all fantastic!

But Windwaker, It was such a massive disappointment :(

I even bought it again, in hope I was just in the wrong mood to enjoy it, But I wasnt. It just didnt hold up to its predecessors

Last edited:
Caporegime
Bioshock or Deus Ex: Invisible War.

Neither were a patch on their predecessors and both turned action orientated RPG's in to paint-by-numbers action games.

I'm thankful Deus Ex: Human Revolution had more in common with the original than IW. Can't say the same about Bioshock 2 which went in completely the opposite direction and basically held your hand throughout the entire game. I fully expect the next game in the series to play without human interaction :rolleyes:

Soldato
Mass effect 3 i think. Such potential as the last of the trilogy but it completely disregarded just about everything that happened in the first two games. Huge let down.

Agreed, was genuinley looking forward to having a ME marathon of all three games, but now it all seems some what pointless.

Associate
Resident Evil 5. By a long way.
Shame aswell because 4 was such a good game. I still have no idea how Capcom can mess it up that much.

Final Fantasy 13 should also get a mention as that was poor too.

Back
Top Bottom