Biker's Cafe Chatroom

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Spot the squib ^ :D

It’s backward that filtering is illegal. Sort of defeats the purpose of having a bike if you can’t make progress.

Associate
I got burnt riding on Sunday, just saying :p

Then had an angry woman taking our picture and calling the cops because we filtered past her to get in front (it is illegal here but come on.. really?). She was extremely upset that someone got in front of her.

Attitudes in the US are real messed up. It's amazing how people go crazy angry at the tiniest of things over there... I overtook some lady in a Suburban on I5 out of Bakersfield, and she would not let me past no matter what. She'd do 60, I'd peg it up to 75, blow past her, she'd do 90 past me then I'd catch up to her again in a mile. Like... why? (I was in a Chrysler 200 FFS)

You anywhere need Ybor City? I watch a YouTuber from around there, looks like a fun place to be

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Attitudes in the US are real messed up. It's amazing how people go crazy angry at the tiniest of things over there...

You anywhere need Ybor City? I watch a YouTuber from around there, looks like a fun place to be
You could mention the YouTubers name...

Soldato
Attitudes in the US are real messed up. It's amazing how people go crazy angry at the tiniest of things over there... I overtook some lady in a Suburban on I5 out of Bakersfield, and she would not let me past no matter what. She'd do 60, I'd peg it up to 75, blow past her, she'd do 90 past me then I'd catch up to her again in a mile. Like... why? (I was in a Chrysler 200 FFS)

About 15 mins from there, it's.... interesting! Some very strange folk wandering around.

I'm also sorry that they made you drive a Chrysler 200

Associate
About 15 mins from there, it's.... interesting! Some very strange folk wandering around.

I'm also sorry that they made you drive a Chrysler 200

Well, it was better than walking.

BhktSec.jpg

Seafoamed about 100 miles beforehand, I assume dislodged gunk got caught in the oil pickup

Hey I just noticed you have a KTM like Shadetree Surgeon does, maybe you know the dude, he's always out at... (Bone Valley I think it's called) and some other park place for riding bikes, he has a 2 stroke 6 days road registered thing

Last edited:
Soldato
Sooooooo bike wouldn't start this morning.

Literally, lights on, tap starter click. Then nothing. Lights all off, no power. Turn key off and back on again, dash lights don't always come on. If they do, click, the same again. This sounds like either a battery, or the relay right? She will be on the charger later on today.

Soldato
Sooooooo bike wouldn't start this morning.

Literally, lights on, tap starter click. Then nothing. Lights all off, no power. Turn key off and back on again, dash lights don't always come on. If they do, click, the same again. This sounds like either a battery, or the relay right? She will be on the charger later on today.

Check the battery voltage and rectifier?

What bike is it?

Soldato
First thing would be to check your battery voltage yep

Will check it when I get back, i'm not home. But someone at home is whacking it on charge.

Check the battery voltage and rectifier?

What bike is it?

SV650. I know they need a healthy battery to start, anything below 12v normally doesn't start. Had this issue before, but not with the dashlights actually bright. Previously it would actually try to start, but now it just clicks.

Caporegime
Here, 20k RPM all the way through 5 gears and only doing 100mph. That's a LOT of fun, everywhere. This is what I love. Litre bikes are great and all but to get this kind of thrill out of them, you're doing licence losing speeds.

Soldato
The lack of power would make me bored very quickly.

Can't get that "hold onto the handlebars for your life feel" on that sort of bike ^

Each to their own :)

Back
Top Bottom