Biker's Cafe Chatroom

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
You can have some fun in a car, especially if you get the back end swinging about a bit :)
That's why I want a RWD car next, weld the diff slap a hydro and just wait for rain to fall. :p

Cars that allow you to play with bikes and other cars from the meets are expensive and the maintenance cost is high. Not to mention the feeling of going fast on a bike is... You could compare it to doing it with protection & without, without is better init. :D

IC3

IC3

Soldato
OP
Saw a 959 Panigale yesterday at a meet, it had the full akra system on it. It sounded horrible, like it was broken... :o

Soldato
My mate's Multistrada has a decat Termi system on it. Still sounds like an industrial sewing machine at idle, and now sounds like a free revving offensive Harley when on the move. Each to their own. There's not a lot that's appealing about my engine at idle, but I love the induction and exhaust when on the move.

Associate
Anyone know realistically what I should put my bike up for?
It’s an 08 Zx6r p8f blue with just under 11k miles, standard apart from rear cowl, new tyres, fsh and new mot.
A few online around £4000 which I think may be a bit high so not sure what to list it at.

Associate
Doing some insurance quotes for my incoming MT-09 SP I've discovered quite a few places want a lot more money to insure it than say a normal MT-09 or even the Tracer, I thought maybe because it's a new model so tried a KTM 790 but that was fine to insure too :confused:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Got in to work today and one of the security guards was asking about my bike (SV) as he's looking to do his CBT soon. I took to time to chat and told him that it's a good little bike and that it's a popular bike that a lot of people lean toward as a first-time-rider. He asked about big bikes and I said he'd be better off starting with a 600/650 to get some experience plus the insurance costs would be £lol.

He paused for about 10 seconds and told me that he has already been out looking at R1's with 20,000 miles on the clock :o:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom