Bikes that made you go Oooooooohhh ....

Associate
bf10.jpg

Associate
My CBR1100xx still makes me smile when I just look at it, and when I ride, makes me giggle like a 15 yr old girl in my helmet!

or is it not that sort of ooooohhh!

I LOVE the look of the new R1
shame I just cant get on with the crotch rocket ride position!

Soldato
What were the first bikes that made you go Oooooooooohhh?

This was my first one ..

1983suzukikatana110002.jpg

This is the machine that got me interested in bikes. I was 13 when I was given this book for a birthday present, and the Katana is on the inside cover. Still have that book next to all my Haynes manuals! A guy on my course at uni had a Mk3 750 Katana with the pop up headlamp :cool::cool:

This was my second ...

akawasakizx10.jpg

And I now own the third one that made me go Ooooooohhh :)

Clearly a man of taste. I went to the launch of the original ZX10 when I was in the sixth form at school. Bloody hell I'm old :(

Soldato
my current bike ive had for 18 months although im sure many wont like the looks.

08_Suzuki_Hayabusa_Right_Profile.jpg

oh and previous but one bike was ace looking

mille.jpg

Did you see the guy who had a 'lightweight' Hayabusa in an old copy of PB?. Had a subframe imported from the US which allowed fitment of a GSXR (K8/K9 iirc) seat unit etc...that and junking the standard 'zorst made it a bit easier on the eye. Oh, and that RSV...what a beauty!
:)

Associate
Did you see the guy who had a 'lightweight' Hayabusa in an old copy of PB?. Had a subframe imported from the US which allowed fitment of a GSXR (K8/K9 iirc) seat unit etc...that and junking the standard 'zorst made it a bit easier on the eye. Oh, and that RSV...what a beauty!
:)

no mate never saw that but dont buy pb that much. i loved the rsvr but i had to go unfortunatly

Soldato
For me its the bike that got me into biking. I saw this when it came out and new I had to have one. Passed my test, ran a 2 year old ZX6R for 2 years then picked up a brand new one in blue from the showroom. happy days :D

1998_yzf-r1_02PS02_tcm71-291508.jpg

Soldato
I'm probably going to get shot for this, but I really love the S1000RR. There's just something about the look, I like the lack of symmetry in the headlight/nose.
Hopefully I'll own one in around 12 months :D.

Back
Top Bottom