Birds from Liverpool 2012

Soldato
Looking from an outfit/people looking nice point of view, rather than who I'd want to **** (FYI: None of them) - I actually think the ladies who have done the best with what they have to work with are these ones:

article-2128679-1291B154000005DC-74_634x874.jpg

i'm just imagining that on a day-to-day basis these women look a bit ropey. Here, granted, they still do a bit, but I think if I knew them, then for them, they look amazing. (If that makes ANY sense at all).

I also think this lady looks classy:

article-2128679-12905103000005DC-779_306x677.jpg

and as for this girl - the one on the left - how cold must she have been? Does she not know that classy ladies show cleavage OR leg? (TBH most of them have disregarded this rule but why did this girl bother to put anything on at all?)

article-2128679-1291B0F5000005DC-97_306x633.jpg

PS, love the pic of the girl falling. Bet she was well chuffed that the photographer was taking pics of her... then she started to fall... Gutted.

Caporegime
Sad thread with abuse from the southern monkeys.

Go cry a river then lol. Tbh they brought on themselves...do some, sorry i mean most of these women not look at themselves in the mirror before going out like that??:confused:

Ive met some very nice, lovely looking Liverpool ladies in the past and maybe im strange but i do kinda like the liverpool accent especially is the woman/girl is hot:p

Soldato
Go cry a river then lol. Tbh they brought on themselves...do some, sorry i mean most of these women not look at themselves in the mirror before going out like that??:confused:

Ive met some very nice, lovely looking Liverpool ladies in the past and maybe im strange but i do kinda like the liverpool accent especially is the woman/girl is hot:p

:confused::confused:

i bet you the majority of them are not even from Liverpool in them pics.

Soldato
The Daily Mail has really put the effort into finding ugly birds to take photos of. Liverpool generally has some fantastic looking birds on a night out. Obviously, you have to fight past the accent, but never mind lol.

Back
Top Bottom