Birds from Liverpool 2012

Caporegime
This seems really cruel, these girls have probably spent ages choosing outfits & getting ready etc & then their pictures are put on the DM to be ripped apart by hundreds of people on OcUK. They aren't models or celebs who court the media so it does seem a bit unfair.

Caporegime
Don't really see the problem?

Bunch of women get dressed up to go out for the day. They probably put quite a lot of effort in to their outfits.

Kind of ironic a bunch of nerds on the internet commenting on them as if we're the sodding fashion police.

The Daily Fail, is an utterly terrible 'news' paper, it's ****. Everything in it is ****. It's politics and bile it spouts is **** and it's a churnalistic paper, not a journalistic paper. It's basically ****. Don't give them the site visits.

Seriously, this sort of 'news' paper is a cancer on good journalism.

Soldato
Daily-Fail.jpg

Caporegime
This is one hell of a NASTY and downright spiteful article, deliberately written to reel in all the scornful, condescending, catty, ANONYMOUS little BULLIES who have nothing better to do in their shallow little lives other than to write bile about people they do not find aesthetically "worthy". So the women there are not exactly Megan Fox, but so what, WHO CARES??? They are out enjoying themselves, LET THEM BE. And I bet they have fun personalities. In fact, they have personalities full stop, unlike the haters on here.

Caporegime
Don't really see the problem?

Bunch of women get dressed up to go out for the day. They probably put quite a lot of effort in to their outfits.

Kind of ironic a bunch of nerds on the internet commenting on them as if we're the sodding fashion police.

I'm liking this. For each goon posting 'OH POINTY ELBOWS' we should have a picture of said goon to go with it. Then the OCUK massive decide on who is better looking, the DM ladies or the OCUK guy.

God damn, I should be a mod :(

Caporegime
I've only been to Liverpool once (to their stadium) and I only saw one good looking woman. However, everything was ruined upon hearing her awful accent. It also seems to be full of chavs. One of which even found it good to spit on a LFC staff member. :o

Not sure I'll be going back any time soon. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
I understand that the Daily Mail is fishing for hate here... however I have to say those girls look at their worst.

They've worn what is fashionable without a single ounce of taste. I appreciate that the average Briton is not an oil painting, but really most people can turn themselves out looking pretty good. Certainly with a nice party dress, hair all done up and make-up on virtually any young lady looks hot.

It's staggering, and a shame, that these girls have managed to achieve the opposite, despite taking a great deal of time and money to do so.

Caporegime
I understand that the Daily Mail is fishing for hate here... however I have to say those girls look at their worst.

They've worn what is fashionable without a single ounce of taste. I appreciate that the average Briton is not an oil painting, but really most people can turn themselves out looking pretty good. Certainly with a nice party dress, hair all done up and make-up on virtually any young lady looks hot.

It's staggering, and a shame, that these girls have managed to achieve the opposite, despite taking a great deal of time and money to do so.

That's all very well, but it's bull ****.

Look, they've gone to a great deal of time, money and effort to make themselves look (in their eyes) good. I imagine that they felt good and felt the looked good on the day, why would the internet and the Daily Fail want to ruin that for them?

Let them have their day out, dressed up. Seriously, what is the ****ing harm / problem with this?

Caporegime
Not at all, fed up these type of 'things' in the papers and nerds on the internet commenting on them.

Seriously, you want to spend a lot of time and effort, making yourself look, what you think is really good only to see yourself in a national newspaper being mocked and ****ged off and an internet forum full of vampire pale technology geeks saying you're not attractive.

Soldato
That's all very well, but it's bull ****.

Look, they've gone to a great deal of time, money and effort to make themselves look (in their eyes) good. I imagine that they felt good and felt the looked good on the day, why would the internet and the Daily Fail want to ruin that for them?

Let them have their day out, dressed up. Seriously, what is the ****ing harm / problem with this?

No, I don't agree. I don't think it's bull. I think, and everybody posting here seems to think, that they look bad. I'd be saying the same about a bunch of goths dressed up like goths (assuming of course they didn't look good). They're wearing a uniform and they're dressed up not in what's good, but what they pick up is fashionable.

You also need to appreciate that in order for someone to look good, it stands to reason that as a relative measure people need to look bad. Now in my example above I say that most girls in the UK can scrub up and look pretty amazing, in relation to how they normally look at work. It stands to reason.

What the shame is here is that these girls, who in basic appearance I'm sure aren't any different than your average UK girl, spent a great deal of effort and look terrible.

Back
Top Bottom