Birds from Liverpool 2012

Caporegime
Think its funny how you have only photographed the obvious worse dressed for a few laughs but remember they are real people who may actually be reading this article and possibly have feelings, having been to the races myself i know that only a minority of the women dress in this way and the majority look gorgeous so stop trying the make Merseyside look awful! End of rant

Soldato
Think its funny how you have only photographed the obvious worse dressed for a few laughs but remember they are real people who may actually be reading this article and possibly have feelings, having been to the races myself i know that only a minority of the women dress in this way and the majority look gorgeous so stop trying the make Merseyside look awful! End of rant

I know i hate when people have a go at liverpool woman,you get scroats in everytown,so does the op work for the daily fail:eek:

Caporegime
I don't like that everyone is leaving nasty comments. These women weren't born supermodels but they have dolled themselves up for a nice day. It's not my taste but it's getting boring women targeting other women. I guess I woke up on the right side of bed today!

Back
Top Bottom