• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Bitfenix 45cm pcie cable dont fit GPU

Associate
Hi, looking for a little help i bought 2 bitfenix 45cm extension 6-pin pci-e cables it does not fit my r9 270x On the connection of the GPU i have a few connection points that are rounded compared to the cable which has more that are square so does not fit at all. Can someone point me in the right direction of 2 pci-e 6pin cables Braided in black for a GPU please:D

Soldato
The bitfenix 6pin PCI-E power extension cable does not fit your GPU? Your sure? As in, it will not slot into the appropriate GPU power 6pin power socket? And not as, the cable is not long enough? I'm sure it should fit as all GPUs made have the same universal PCI-E power sockets only thing that are different is they are 6pin or 8pin. It should fit mate!

Soldato
looks like your right then mate! From what I can tell bitfenix have made different revisions but they should all be universal so the same really. Don't know why bitfenix have done this tbh! I would contact OCUK customer services about it and see what they say!

Associate
Mate, I though I was going completely mental. I have had this exact same problem with my old GTX 670 a while ago. I though I was doing something wrong or I ordered the wrong cable and didn't even think it was the cables fault.

Just ordered a few more to make the inside of my case look nice so I will have to make sure I sent them back if I have this issue again.

Back
Top Bottom