** BITFENIX NOVA MESH MODELS NOW AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
Available in stock soon, we have the new Bitfenix Nova Mesh case series. Available with a tempered glass side panel or with a solid panel, in Black or White variants, the Nova Mesh builds on the Nova series with models focussed on airflow. All 4 models have a fine mesh front panel with a layer of nylon to act as a dust filter, which considerably improves the airflow into the case, whilst still allowing RGB illumination through. In fact, the TG model comes with a rear RGB fan, along with a standard 12cm fan at the front. The solid side panel variant comes with a 12cm fan at the back. The internals are somewhat improved over the original case too, with a PSU shroud covering PSU's up to 220mm, VGA cards up to 360mm, 160mm CPU coolers, and supports up to 360mm radiators at the front and 240mm radiators on the top panel.

Stock will be available early next week and the cases represent a clear improvement over the legacy Nova models for those looking at a solid case with decent airflow potential.

Bitfenix Nova Mesh TG Midi-Tower - Black @ £62.99 inc VAT

Black Midi-Tower (ATX) from BitFenix, Fine mesh front for optimal airflow, Tempered glass side panel, 2x USB 3.0 in frontpanel, 2x HDDs/SSDs & 3 SSDs, 1x 120 mm fan included & total of 6 possible

Only £62.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Nova Mesh TG Midi-Tower - White @ £62.99 inc VAT

White Midi-Tower (ATX) from BitFenix, Fine mesh front for optimised airflow, Tempered glass side panel, 2x USB 3.0 in front panel, 2x HDDs/SSDs & 3 SSDs, 1x 120 mm fan included & total of 6 possible

Only £62.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Nova Mesh Midi Tower Case - Black @ £52.99 inc VAT

Black Midi-Tower (ATX) from BitFenix, Fine mesh front for optimal airflow, 2x USB 3.0 in front panel, Holds 2x HDDs/SSDs & 3 SSDs, 1x 120 mm fan included & 6 possible in total

Only £52.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Nova Mesh Midi Tower Case - White @ £52.99 inc VAT

White Midi-Tower (ATX) from BitFenix, Fine mesh front for optimal airflow, 2x USB 3.0 in front panel, Holds 2x HDDs/SSDs & 3 SSDs, 1x 120 mm fan included & 6 possible in total

Only £52.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
It's a shame Bitfenix rested on their laurels, 10yrs ago they were at the cutting edge of case design. These new cases show they're in no danger of regaining their mojo.

Associate
these look good. I am interested in the white one without glass (I am thinking about prematurely upgrading my still very capable 8 core OC FX & DDR3 with a the Ryzen 3900x and fast DDR4). Pity it only comes with one fan. Still I would probably want to put an AIO in the front and I have plenty of spare fans for the roof and as I wouldn't be able to see them then it doesn't matter if they don't match. At £53 it look good value but I am also tempted by those similar (but more expensive) Phantek cases.

OcUK Staff
OP
Now available to preorder we have the Bitfenix Nova Mesh ARGB models. Essentially the same as the Nova Mesh TG, but with 4 Spectre addressable RGB fans included as standard (3 at the front, 1 at the rear). Stock should arrive in 10-14 days.

BitFenix Nova Mesh A-RGB Midi-Tower Case - Black Window @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/BitFenix-Nova-Mesh-A-RGB-Midi-Tower-Case-Black-Window-CA-23E-BX.html

Black Midi-Tower (E-ATX) from BitFenix, Mesh front for optimal airflow, Side part made of tempered glass, 2x USB 3.0 on the front panel, including 4x 120mm A-RGB fan

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

BitFenix Nova Mesh A-RGB Midi-Tower Case - White Window @ £79.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/BitFenix-Nova-Mesh-A-RGB-Midi-Tower-Case-White-Window-CA-23F-BX.html

Black Midi-Tower (E-ATX) from BitFenix, Mesh front for optimal airflow, Side part made of tempered glass, 2x USB 3.0 on the front panel, including 4x 120mm A-RGB fan

Only £79.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom