BLOODY PRIVATE HOSPITAL BILL - Leave me ALONE!!!

Soldato
Just going to say, If she had come to me I'd of rogered her up the bum for free.

But if she really insisted on giving me £160 as well, I wouldnt of said no.

Permabanned
I didn't say it doesn't exist and I understand it incredibly well.

I stand by my previous comment.

I have a rather good track record for picking up on my own mistakes - a few slip through - I don't see a reason to be jumped on for it as if it's more important than the point I'm trying to get across.

Your comment certainly suggests that you don't believe it exists and if you're as familiar with it as you say, you wouldn't call it a "****-poor excuse for lazy people". The failure in the link between the left and right sides of the brain caused me a bit of trouble at uni... getting left and right mixed up from time to time can be annoying.

While the spelling mistakes are the lesser of the effects... I actually think of it more as a logical approach to spelling... I naturally want to spell things phonetically.

Would you care to explain why you value presentation over substance? I've never understood this, especially in a forum post.

And before you try the comparison... structure and wording is substance, spelling is presentation.

Man of Honour
Not really sure that insulting the staff at the hospital in a bizarrely worded email is the best way of dealing with this..

Back
Top Bottom