Bluetooth headphones

Associate
Got an new phone which doesn't have jack so need some Bluetooth headphones for listing to music and YouTube.
Need something not too bass heavy at around £100.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Soldato
Headphones or earphones?

Headphones there are 3 main choices in the market

Seinheisser PXC550
Sony WX1000M3
Bose QC 35

Which one is better if up to you they are all excellent, go to a store and try all of them yourself. I’m not sure on the UK price, if I do a simple currency conversion from over here then all three of these headphones would be between 200 and 300 pounds

There are other brands now entering the market from what I’ve seen but the above 3 still remain the go to recommendation

For 100 pounds that could be tricky, as above that akg ones fit the bill but they looks cheap, aren’t over ear and may not be noice cancelling (if noise cancelling is important). But more models will keep entering the market as jackless phones continue to become mainstream.

The main problem is using headphones in a office, if there are many others doing he same you can get interference

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Thanks for that guys. Already have in ear for the office, this is just for the bus journey. Noise reduction is not that important, currently looking at Audio Technica
ATH-SR50BT, Sony WH-CH700N and Sennheiser 4.50.

Back
Top Bottom