Bluetooth headset

Associate
Hi all,

With the recent CV crisis, I find myself working at home, and need a recommendation for a decent quality bluetooth headset, but due to not (hopefully) lasting forever, it's only needed for a few months (I HOPE!!!)

I recently purchased a basic headset from the Bay, and the audio is quiet, the mic is very direction specific and to cap it all off it's pretty hard on the ear after an 8 hour day!

To summarize, the important element is call quality, comfort is not so important as i can always pick up the phone if need be. What have people used, not looking to spend a fortune, but something around £30 max would be ideal.

DB, going crazy being stuck at home!!!

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
Jabra or plantronics.
They're what I've used in the office for IP phones over the past 5 years. If it's just for calls then both of them offer affordable options which will fit the bill

Associate
OP
s this for use with Windows or something else. From my experience bluetooth headsets on Windows can be a pain.

Nah mate, for use with a phone, my office is diverting calls so need to get hold of something comfortable and clear, people were struggling to hear with this cheapy headset, as was I as the volume was just too low even maxed out.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
I use a jabra at work all the time with no issue on windows. Only problem I would say I have is that the Bluetooth range is generally poor.

The plantronics units I have used are generally much longer range but tend to not be bluetooth and more geared for use with phone systems.

Back
Top Bottom