BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
I’m jumping on the bandwagon with the manufacturer specific threads. We need a BMW thread, so lets use this to discuss BMW and M Power cars. I know theres plenty of you on these forums with BMW’s or who have owned them in the past.

• Everyone welcome but don’t post in this thread if you intend to trash it or BMW’s in general.
  • Debate and discussion is welcome but let’s not allow it to descend into arguments.
  • This thread is for all BMW’s, not just M Power cars.
  • Let’s keep it clean with plenty of pictures of our cars, past and present as well as forthcoming cars from Bayerische Motoren Werke.
I’ve owned 3 BMW’s. The first was my 330Ci in Imola Red. This car really got me hooked in BMW's as I'd only owned French and Italian cars previously:

DSCF0139.jpg

The second was my E46 M3 in Phoenix Yellow. One of the love/hatecolours for most people, but IMO a great colour for an M because you won’t see any run-of-the-mill BMW's ordered in this colour.

P1000008.jpg

The latest (and soon to depart) is my E92 M3 in Space Grey, with black wheels that some of you hate :p.

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Out of all 3 I loved the E46 M3 the most. Build quality was some of the best I’ve experienced, the looks and handling were IMO perfect and it had the right amount of power for the road. I also maintain that the S54 is the best engine built by BMW, and for me personally one of the best engines by any manufacturer :cool:

Man of Honour
Here is mine, an E39 530i Sport. I have had this for almost 6 years now and still love it :)

IMAG0257-1.jpg

side.jpg

rear-1.jpg

And inside..

IMAG0296.jpg

Though a bit out of date as I've since fitted...

IMAG0437.jpg

Not the only BMW I've had, mind. I also owned a 2008 335i last year:

335b.jpg

335c.jpg

Last edited:
Man of Honour
BTW panthro you do get run of the mill cars in phoenix yellow. One of the dealers had a 320d in it for months. Rare though as its a BMW individual colour.

Soldato
OP
[TW]Fox;21665908 said:
BTW panthro you do get run of the mill cars in phoenix yellow. One of the dealers had a 320d in it for months. Rare though as its a BMW individual colour.

I was thinking about editing my post with the clause - excluding BMW Individual specced cars. Really suprised anyone would order a 320d in Phoenix yellow. The only cars it works on for me is the E46 and Z3M.

Soldato
My one and only contribution that I have a picture of, my old e36 328i coupe - sold around this time last year, was a great car for its age still drove like a car a few years old and had been very well looked after throughout its life.

IMAG0144.jpg

(thought I had a larger version of this pic, oh well)

IMAG0146.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
My old e36 328i
DSC_3601.jpg

Owned that for ~6months, it blew up after 4. :(

My old e36 318iS
DSC_9457.jpg

DSC_9437.jpg

Bought from Muffin on here for pittance, put some work and a small amount of money in to it, owned for a year, sold for more than I paid for it. :)

Both brilliant cars, tempted to get another. :)

Back
Top Bottom