BMW and M Power Owners

Associate
I have just got a brand new X3 xDrive30e - M Sport (company car)
I am wanting to change the front grilles to 'black'
I have found some on a site listed as follows, are they correct / will they fit?
BMW X3 X3M G01 X4 G02 2018 onwards

Associate
What model number will my car be please, I notice on a lot of sites they state G01 etc?
It is a BMW X3 xDrive30e M-Sport - 71 plate (only arrived yesterday, so want to get it done ASAP)

It has me a bit baffled, I do not know where to check.

Thanks

Man of Honour
What model number will my car be please, I notice on a lot of sites they state G01 etc?
It is a BMW X3 xDrive30e M-Sport - 71 plate (only arrived yesterday, so want to get it done ASAP)

Thanks

Phone your local BMW dealer, give them the reg and they'll get them for you. Price isn't normally too bad.

Soldato

Thanks
G01 is the BMW code for the 2017-on X3

Caporegime
I am amazed after Fox's post in seeing how many optional extras are fitted to every model BMW make, but they are just not coded in the system and you can buy the unlock codes at any time in the future. Are other manufacturers doing this or just BMW?

Still feels wrong to have to pay £750 to unlock ACC when all the gear where the cost actually lies, is already in your car.

Caporegime
Sorry, I thought you meant from the likes of bimmercode or whatever they're called.

Makes sense then. I wasnt aware you could get these features unlocked outside of BMW. ALl new to me. I always new you could get things coded on BMWs like how long the lights stay on and stuff like that, just didnt realise you could in affect buy a "cheap" car and get lots of main options unlocked cheaply by third party people albeit you void your warranty.

I presume BMWs where lots of options are fitted but never switched on are going to be popular in years to come in the used market as people will realise they can buy them and get them coded to a much better spec for very little.

Man of Honour
I'm not sure if you can get the options enabled in all honesty. However things like Apple CarPlay, full screen CarPlay etc have been possible.

Back
Top Bottom