BMW and M Power Owners

Soldato
Does anyone know how to re-subscribe to Connected Services?

I like the real time traffic info so will sign back up to whatever package has that.

However BMW are making it incredibly difficult to take my money! I can't find anywhere on the app to sign back up, or even on the website once logged in.

And the links in the email I received to say my subscription has expired all link to a German website!

Soldato
Thoughts on this? https://www.partridge-bmw.com/used-cars/13674642-bmw-2-series-m240i-coupe/

Went to look at a 440i GC at the dealership as a more practical and comfortable upgrade to my GT86 but thought i might as well check out a M240i even just to rule it out. 440i also on shortlist, they just didn't have any in stock.

Found the 440i GC too much of a barge, whereas tye M240i felt more fun. Need to decide if i can live with less ptacticality and refinement than any 440i and accept it's not as much of a practical upgrade from the GT86.

I presume all models are more expensive than they would have 12-24 months ago?

Did the 440i GC you drove have adaptive suspension? If so, try one with "normal" msport suspension, you might be pleasantly surprised. They ruined the adaptive suspension by putting springs more akin to the SE in it...

Man of Honour
19 plate 140i.

Not really sure how you check now tbh. It ran out on the 12th, so maybe hasn't updated their end?

So the car isn't 3 years old yet so it's likely there are still some services in the package you want that are still active on the vehicle. This will stop you bring able to order it.

You'll probably need to call. Seems odd that the RTTI subscription expired this month, was it built in January 19?

Man of Honour
So it seems cars are flying out the doors...

I find one, it's gone, I find another, it goes.

Need to find and secure me thinks.

Will take some dealerships in tomorrow and see what I can find.

Caporegime
Well update on my X5 order.

All touchscreens have been pulled by BMW due to the chip shortages so will be normal screen and idrive.

But the good news is BMW giving all buyers £500 compensation to the end user (not lease company) and its still on schedule for delivery early March.

so 6-7 weeks away now.

Getting exciting. My first ever BMW.

Soldato
Soldato
Well update on my X5 order.

All touchscreens have been pulled by BMW due to the chip shortages so will be normal screen and idrive.

But the good news is BMW giving all buyers £500 compensation to the end user (not lease company) and its still on schedule for delivery early March.

so 6-7 weeks away now.

Getting exciting. My first ever BMW.

I have heard a couple of cases of the compensation being given for 3 series, then the car arrives with touchscreen :p
Not to get your hopes up, but could happen!

Man of Honour
Just emailed the dealer with me 'asks' which have all been accepted.

- Service done (due in 4K miles)
- Drivers seat treated, got the classic white seat blue jeans look, so that will get sorted.
- Couple of stone chips to be sorted
- Tyres all match
- Wheels to be A1 (they are I am told and from the video walk around sent to me)
- Letter H removed from the English language

Should be easy to sort.
Ousey

mjt

mjt

Soldato
Just emailed the dealer with me 'asks' which have all been accepted.

- Service done (due in 4K miles)
- Drivers seat treated, got the classic white seat blue jeans look, so that will get sorted.
- Couple of stone chips to be sorted
- Tyres all match
- Wheels to be A1 (they are I am told and from the video walk around sent to me)
- Letter H removed from the English language

Should be easy to sort.
Ousey
Lacking adaptive cruise which is a shame, but as it's slim pickings, this one could be a lot worse. Enjoy! :)

Back
Top Bottom