BMW demand full payment of modified M4 on finance

Associate
There's no way he's clearing £1500 a month unless he is up to his eyeballs in debt, in which case the refinancing of the M4 wouldn't have been possible.

His videos / membership to LLF / deals with referalls to garages etc will be bringing in a half decent amount.

He must have spent what 20k on the m4 since he's had it minimum?

Caporegime
He must be spending close to a grand a month just keeping the M4. Even with an income of 3k a month. (50K ish a year which I would eat my hat if he was on that) you are going to struggle. 1.5k minimum for bills and mortgage and living on bread and dripping, no holidays abroad etc.

OcUK Staff
There's no way he's clearing £1500 a month unless he is up to his eyeballs in debt, in which case the refinancing of the M4 wouldn't have been possible.

His videos / membership to LLF / deals with referalls to garages etc will be bringing in a half decent amount.

He must have spent what 20k on the m4 since he's had it minimum?

You make a lot more money than that. He will be earning more from youtube alone.
Then factor in sponsorship money, referral money, merchandise profits etc.

Plus I am sure a lot of his modifications he did not not pay for or certainly not full ticket price as a deal would have being made on the basis he was advertising for them. I've had done stuff for cars free or heavily discounted due to posting on forums, instagram etc. which for me is far less time consuming than making youtube videos.

The work and effort that goes into making youtube videos, editing them is really serious, I know first hand as its what my girlfriend does and she works damn hard and generally can produce 3-4 videos a month, or maybe 4-5 videos if she literally just works 7 days a week, so its not an easy life for them and end of the day if people are viewing, giving a thumbs up they are providing a service by entertaining people. :)

Associate
You make a lot more money than that. He will be earning more from youtube alone.
Then factor in sponsorship money, referral money, merchandise profits etc.

Plus I am sure a lot of his modifications he did not not pay for or certainly not full ticket price as a deal would have being made on the basis he was advertising for them. I've had done stuff for cars free or heavily discounted due to posting on forums, instagram etc. which for me is far less time consuming than making youtube videos.

The work and effort that goes into making youtube videos, editing them is really serious, I know first hand as its what my girlfriend does and she works damn hard and generally can produce 3-4 videos a month, or maybe 4-5 videos if she literally just works 7 days a week, so its not an easy life for them and end of the day if people are viewing, giving a thumbs up they are providing a service by entertaining people. :)

Agreed, can't knock the guy he's doing a good job and earning a living doing what he enjoys.

Man of Honour
i always thought youtubers earn in the region of £700-750 per million views for their monetised clips...
then factor on their patreon subscribers and random donations...
and sponsorship...

the ones that have like >250k subs can earn a pretty decent wage i think

Soldato
I think you need over a million now to make the big bucks. Most of the millionaires started early on when you didn't anywhere near as much.

And if you say something even slightly controversial, google will take the income away :p

Soldato
Nope literally just a tint to blend the plate in with the dark colour of the car.

That explanation makes a tiny bit of sense on that particular car but I've seen it on black, white, red, blue, grey, silver, yellow etc. etc.

Bizarre trend if it's solely cosmetic

Soldato
That explanation makes a tiny bit of sense on that particular car but I've seen it on black, white, red, blue, grey, silver, yellow etc. etc.

Bizarre trend if it's solely cosmetic

It is but that's what wanna be gangsters do to their financed whips :) just seems to be a trend that will probably go away..

Soldato
Either bmw have sponsored him and give him the car, or one of his subscribers who are minted has stepped in to help him. Even if you had the money to just about pay off an m4 you wouldn’t waste the money when it could be invested.

Given how he’s talked about sticking the middle fingers up to his haters I wouldn’t be surprised if someone grasses him up to the police for driving like a loon. Wasn’t there someone on here a while ago who rode his bike a bit on the wild side and got caught by the police? Only takes one person.

Associate
why do we hate ppl when they are doing well instead of being happy for them? I'm realy happy for him that all this mess got sorted. Don't realy enjoy his videos coz they a bit cringey but would not wish him to lose car and source of income.

Soldato
why do we hate ppl when they are doing well instead of being happy for them? I'm realy happy for him that all this mess got sorted. Don't realy enjoy his videos coz they a bit cringey but would not wish him to lose car and source of income.
If you saved up a shed load of money for a second hand, year old M4, would you be happy to unsuspectingly end up with this guy’s highly modified car that was returned to standard and sold as such? He drives dangerously on public roads to raise his money so there’s not much to like there either.

Back
Top Bottom