BMW M2 competition, what do you think?

Permabanned
Men should drive big cars, M2? too small... Id fancy an S8!

LOL... I'll take my "small" McLaren / Ferrari / Lambo / etc over an S8 any day... who the heck wants an S8? People who wouldn't know a good car if it slapped them in the face.

Only borderline acceptable big thing like that is the 7 series... wipes the floor with S8 and S Class. Even then the M5 is still 10x better.

Man of Honour
I think a Ferrari/Lambo is somewhat larger than an M2.
There are internet children who talk a hairy chest game on’tinternet, and then there are people like me, real blewks and we are happy to be seen in fast cars because we know, we know once we had a Polo GTI and were able to tame it. S8 smesh 8

OcUK Staff
There are internet children who talk a hairy chest game on’tinternet, and then there are people like me, real blewks and we are happy to be seen in fast cars because we know, we know once we had a Polo GTI and were able to tame it. S8 smesh 8

You ignore me on whatsapp. :p
Only joking found what I need and posted on that other forum. ;)

Permabanned
Audi S8+, absolute weapon.
Makes most "super cars" look silly 0-60 3.8, and you dont look a tool with a tiny boot trying to cram a small sports bag in.
It has everything, aside from razor sharp, track focussed handling of course.

For those who want stealth and do not wish to look like complete spanners desperately seeking attention and trying to compensate for lacking in various biological departments, in bright orange sports cars, it is the perfect vehicle.

Also it is not decked out inside with old mans wood everywhere, carbon all the way.

I do like the 7 series equivalent, but for some reason the S8+ just does the business. The autoGefuhl review was most interesting.

For me the M2 is the older mans version of knocking about in a Fiesta/Corsa, when there are more mature and practical options around.

Imagine having an M2, and being thourougly embarrassed at the lights as the guy in the S8+ makes you eat dust, all while cosseted in pure luxury, and likely listening to Beethoven as he dispatches the puny 6 cylindered M2 with consummate ease. Not only that he could also do so having all his shopping, golf clubs, and two mistresses in the car at the same time.

Last edited:
Soldato
Makes most "super cars" look silly 0-60 3.8, and you dont look a tool with a tiny boot trying to cram a small sports bag in.

For those who want stealth and do not wish to look like complete spanners desperately seeking attention and trying to compensate for lacking in various biological departments, in bright orange sports cars, it is the perfect vehicle.

Also it is not decked out inside with old mans wood everywhere, carbon all the way.

I do like the 7 series equivalent, but for some reason the S8+ just does the business. The autoGefuhl review was most interesting.

For me the M2 is the older mans version of knocking about in a Fiesta/Corsa, when there are more mature and practical options around.

Imagine having an M2, and being thourougly embarrassed at the lights as the guy in the S8+ makes you eat dust, all while cosseted in pure luxury, and likely listening to Beethoven as he dispatches the puny 6 cylindered M2 with consummate ease. Not only that he could also do so having all his shopping, golf clubs, and two mistresses in the car at the same time.
Are you high?

Man of Honour

I don't think the S8 is the only weapon in this thread sweetheart.

Back
Top Bottom