1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BNP Membership lists leaked

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by UncleBensSauce, Nov 18, 2008.

1. The Running Man

Caporegime

only if you follow the BNP's belief tree to the Nth degree...which is the funny part...

because people are using benefits to fund their BNP membership.

you must see the irony?

or are you a victim of this crime?

To be a member of a party who actually guarantees anonymimity? is this a legal right? i dont know the legislation... if your willing to become a full paid up member, do you really need to feel that you need to hide the membership?

Afterall, if there is nothing wrong with the BNP, then what is the problem with being associated to it?

2. dirtydog

PermaBanned

The judge is putting across his view of the BNP and taking the **** out of it. Why is he using his offices to put across his evidently anti-BNP political stance? That isn't his job, that isn't his right.

3. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Yes, it's called the data protection act...

What a silly non-sequitur.

And we all know why: BNP members are persecuted, attacked and hounded from their jobs for peacefully supporting a legal political party. Persecuted by nutters and the political and media elite who want to maintain the status quo at all costs.

4. RDM

Capodecina

You are mistaken. The ban is pretty much specific to the BNP. Which I personally think is wrong. It should be all or none.

5. The Running Man

Caporegime

but IS he right? the main part of the BNP thesis, i.e stop immigrants coming because they are wasting our money? get rid of people claiming the dole/benefits to benefit the country?

SO if you find out that a, or many, bnp members ARE actually on benefits themselves, does this not belittle their position somewhat?

disregard the position of the person who said it, is the statement true or not?

well, if you agreed to the point above, then maybe some have a point... if not then i question as to whether they are peacefully supporting a peaceful party?

6. Mr Jack

Capodecina

They're removed from their jobs for being racists. Do you want racists in the police?

7. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

Perhaps I didn't explain myself very well.

I find both situations grate on me. The cop who was a paid up member of the BNP knew that ACPO and force orders state that membership is barred to serving police officers and to be a member would cost you your career. That's an awfully big risk to take for no gain whatsoever. Should I feel sympathy ?

The MPA should have fought Mr Ghaffur's claim all the way to the courts if they were in denial of his allegations but I suspect they didn't want another fallout like when the McPherson Report was published and decided to settle out of court which no doubt had a no admission of guilt or culpability clause inserted.

I doubt corruption in the higher echelons is as endemic as you suggest but what would I know ? I am 6 ranks below Chief Constable and unfortunately am not privvy to their claret, cigars, croquet and high level yak.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2009
  8. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

Playing Devils Advocate there is no irony.
    In fact a British person being on JSA is exactly in the position the BNP expects because Darkies & immigrants took all their jobs.

9. dirtydog

PermaBanned

No, that isn't the BNP's position.

Why is the judge commenting on and belittling BNP policy from the bench? The BNP and their policies aren't on trial in his courtroom!

10. dirtydog

PermaBanned

No, they are removed from their jobs for being members of the BNP.

Being a member of the BNP doesn't make one racist.

Racists can likewise be members of any party, or no party.

In any case, holding racist thoughts in one's head is not against the law and one cannot legally be sacked for the thoughts in one's head, only one's deeds.

11. robmiller

Capodecina

Pull the other one, impartiality and perceived impartiality is of the utmost necessity for a police officer, and being a racist—or even giving the appearance of being a racist—completely compromises that.

12. dirtydog

PermaBanned

If a racist acts impeccably and without bias while doing his job, why should he be fired?

Why are BNP members in many different jobs other than the police persecuted and/or fired?

Why aren't members of the Black Police Assocation fired for being members of a (to all intents and purposes) blacks only organisation which pushes for the rights of blacks over whites?

Utter hypocritical anti-white bull**** is the answer.

13. Chimerical

Soldato

I thought the BPA was formed with the help of the Met?

The BPA is a poor example of racism being projected on white people. Plus white people can join it and it pushes for equality, not rights over white people.

The reason it exists is because of the apparent, endemic racism already present in the "white police association" (The Met).

14. dirtydog

PermaBanned

Anyway the thread is derailing onto the wider issues of BNP policy and BNP membership etc. (already done to death, done to death some more, and then a whole load more just for good measure.)

The actual point of the thread is the leaked membership list, and latterly the man who was convicted.

That is the point I am making here. Whether you AGREE with WHAT the judge said, you can still surely see that he should not have abused his position to pronounce upon BNP policy from the bench and he should face censure for it.

15. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

There is no bar to whites joining the BPA dd.

16. dirtydog

PermaBanned

That's why I said 'to all intents and purposes' but please see my above post as we've done all this to death have we not. I see no point in revisiting it; we disagree, let's move on.

17. Chimerical

Soldato

What I want to know is why people talk about the BNP so much. They are given far too much spotlight attention considering what they stand for. Most people will never vote for them anyway.

18. Von Smallhausen

Man of Honour

I also reiterate that I am not a fan of the BPA or any other organisation that seems to create more divisions than it solves.

That is my opinion anyway.

19. semi-pro waster

Man of Honour

I appear to be failing elementary comprehension then as no interpretation I can see lends itself to that conclusion.

It's not his job although you can argue that he is to an extent obligated to put across and ensure that public policy is followed. However what he said was obiter dicta and therefore does not constitute any form of legal precedent so he's perfectly within his rights to expound on the subject in this manner - it might not be a view you agree with and personally I'm not convinced it is entirely professional to have a 'pop' at those you don't like but that's rather beside the point.

20. Weebull

Capodecina

Oh is it? In which case, yeah, I would agree with you. I'd ban the lot.

Except that you're still the only one who has perceived this terrible slight upon the BNP. Versus what, five people now in this thread who haven't? It's very hard for us to argue against a point we're having real difficulty seeing.