BOGOF @ Photobox

Man of Honour
Buy one get one free
10"x8", 9"x6", A3 or 16"x12".

Code: SKIGOLARGE

Time to batter their printers again guys!

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
Mr-Burns-Excellent.jpg

go go go!

Associate
Shame this doesn't work on A2 size. Actually its not a shame as I ordered an A2 print at 10:42 so I'd have been quite annoyed if I could have got another free! lol

Got an email saying the order was dispatched at 10:56! Can't beat the service thats for sure :cool:

Soldato
10"x8", 9"x6", A3 or 16"x12"

Which of the above sizes is the largest you recommend for photos rated at:
2100 x 1400 pixels
Horizontal and vertical res of 254

I'd hope at least 10"x8" would give a good quality print but i'd got 16" x 12" if it will come out just as good

Man of Honour
OP
I'd go with 9x6

It's the right aspect ratio to start with, plus I don't think that the image aspect ratio would make it much *if any* bigger on 10x8

Above that - the image will start to look very iffy.

Simon/~Flibster

Soldato
Cheers for the advice. :cool: The photos in question are from a CD I got from my developers along with the original prints from film. Been waiting for a cheap way to blown up a couple of them and you have provided that way :D

Soldato
If I'm turning this thread off topic then let me know

This is one of the pics I was thinking about getting done. A remote Irish island, the first one was with auto-levels and the second is also with a 1 pixel gaussian blur. I've also circled an area which is a bit off colour and just annoys me. How would you get rid of it? Any other suggestions to improve before sending to get printed? I use Paint.net BTW
It would be nice in 9x6 you'd think?

Man of Honour
Hen_Dawg said:
If I'm turning this thread off topic then let me know

This is one of the pics I was thinking about getting done. A remote Irish island, the first one was with auto-levels and the second is also with a 1 pixel gaussian blur. I've also circled an area which is a bit off colour and just annoys me. How would you get rid of it? Any other suggestions to improve before sending to get printed? I use Paint.net BTW
It would be nice in 9x6 you'd think?
[IM]http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1679/photo1814fs5.th.jpg[/IMG]
[IM]http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/1429/photo1814af3.th.jpg[/IMG]

Is that Inishmore?
I like it but it would do with some noise rediction. You could get rid of that purple colouring by selecting the area and playing with the colours or you could use a bit of clever clone stamping.

It's a nice shot :)

Associate
SilverPenguin said:
Shame this doesn't work on A2 size. Actually its not a shame as I ordered an A2 print at 10:42 so I'd have been quite annoyed if I could have got another free! lol

Got an email saying the order was dispatched at 10:56! Can't beat the service thats for sure :cool:
Ditto. Was actually rather pleased that the A2 prints weren't included in the offer. Would have been rather miffed if I'd missed out by a few hours!!

Soldato
Can't remember the name of the island but it's pointed out on the map below.
Deserted since the 30's

I should be able to get rid of the colours like you say, by just selecting the area, thanks.
I like the shot too, my 20+ yr old Pentax Asahi still snaps well :D

Back
Top Bottom