Bolton Vs Arsenal (Cup Replay)

Associate
Bolton Vs Arsenal (Cup Replay)

I'm trying to get along to this game tonight. As a Bolton fan I would love to see them get through to the next round, but just curious as to your predictions.!

Caporegime
Hmmm going to be a tough match for the Gooners i think, from what i have heard they are resting Henry and Lehmann. Seems like Bolton is Arsenals bogey team so wouldnt be at all surprised of the Gooners end up losing tonight. They were lucky to win the other day against Wigan i thought, even though im a gooner fan through and through but i think this will be one tough game with Arsenal just edging it hopefully:p.

I think it will be 1-0 to Arsenal or 2-1 to Arsenal.

Soldato
I have a feeling Arsenal will stuff them.

And I hope we do it well.

Team????????????

Almunia

Hoyte Toure Djourou Clichy

Walcott Diaby Baptista Hleb

Aliadier Adebayor

What do you think?

Ljungberg
Fabregas
Gilberto
Rosicky

all could also start??

Permabanned
Henry not playing will do us good I think. His last 4-5 performances against Bolton have been really poor, and I think he could be part of the reason we've gone so long without a win against them. Without Henry, we should play a much more rounded game and I think we might surprise Bolton. For example, we went to Bolton last season in the FA Cup, and Henry didn't play, but despite us losing I felt we gave them a good game and had some good chances.

Neither Hleb or Freddie will start, but I expect one if not both to be introducted sooner rather than later should things not go our way.

Associate
i wanna see us win we're due a win against bolton hasnt happened in a while luckily fo rme gf is big arsenal supporter so we'll both be watching it tonight :D is that stelios guy playing the one that always seems to sdcore against us?

Associate
I was at the disappointing 1-1 draw in Emirates, it really does seem that Bolton play to Arsenals weaknesses. Fair play to them however I think they are due a stuffing and tonight will be the night.

Also relieved Henry isn't playing. He's been absent in quite a few games recently and Ade for one has definitely earned his place and Ali look very sharp when he came on against Wigan.

Result aside I hope it's an entertaining match :cool:

Man of Honour
Going to be sitting in the away section tonight, come on you gunners!!

I think that were going to lose though. Bolton are too physical for us, and their play is just ****. But I think a rest for this saturday will be nice, it's hard being playing in four competitions at this stage of the season.

Permabanned
rossyl said:
Hleb...awesome skill, into the box...shooting opportunity..then bottled it and passed to baptista in a tough position. Should have smacked it.

Like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsKudsA7QWM

His dribbling is world class so you really have to wonder why he didn't skin the last man and shoot. That aside, he has been absolutely brilliant.

Not just him though, the whole team, with special mentions to Rosicky, Denilson and Clichy.

Back
Top Bottom