Borderlands 2 release date confirmed ( Launch trailer also )

the 2nd game is really bad for Assault rifles, but the 1st game was brilliant.

your SMG is now your AR, because you have no choice, i use the Plasma Castor and it's very powerful.

but :- the Drum sniper can also be your AR, but you need to watch the Ammo, the Drum sniper at level 72 is very powerful

the 2nd game is really bad for Assault rifles, but the 1st game was brilliant.

your SMG is now your AR, because you have no choice, i use the Plasma Castor and it's very powerful.

but :- the Drum sniper can also be your AR, but you need to watch the Ammo, the Drum sniper at level 72 is very powerful

Yeah I've been using SMG's as a replacement.

On another note, I've been having an on-going issue where the game will randomly freeze, and it freezes my whole PC, I have to reboot.

I think I've found a way to temporarily fix this which is to verify the game cache. It always re-acquires 1 file.

It's quite annoying though, anyone got any ideas how to permanently fix this?

Yeah I've been using SMG's as a replacement.

On another note, I've been having an on-going issue where the game will randomly freeze, and it freezes my whole PC, I have to reboot.

I think I've found a way to temporarily fix this which is to verify the game cache. It always re-acquires 1 file.

It's quite annoying though, anyone got any ideas how to permanently fix this?

no, BL2 is very bug free on mine.

just make sure with Steam that the files are verified Cache

i'm still struggling with Digistruct Peak, i'm still on the 2nd overpower level, i swore i'd never carry on three months ago, but here i am back again...... dieing all the bloody time, what an idiot !......never do this area after work if you're tired, because it's so much harder tired.

Last edited:
I've completed the 2nd playthrough now and am level 50. I don't have any DLC at the moment, I assume it's not worth it to keep playing until I get the DLC to increase the level cap?

If so, I think I will wait until the season pass is on sale on steam. How much does it usuaully go for? And is there any other DLC worth getting outside of the season pass?

no, BL2 is very bug free on mine.

just make sure with Steam that the files are verified Cache

i'm still struggling with Digistruct Peak, i'm still on the 2nd overpower level, i swore i'd never carry on three months ago, but here i am back again...... dieing all the bloody time, what an idiot !......never do this area after work if you're tired, because it's so much harder tired.

If you fancy teaming up, I can come on with my Op8 Siren and help :) trixilux is my Steam name if you want to add

I've completed the 2nd playthrough now and am level 50. I don't have any DLC at the moment, I assume it's not worth it to keep playing until I get the DLC to increase the level cap?

If so, I think I will wait until the season pass is on sale on steam. How much does it usuaully go for? And is there any other DLC worth getting outside of the season pass?

Some of the DLC's are awesome. Tiny Tina's is wicked, and the Torgue one is pretty good. Captain Scarlett's sucked and I wasnt taken with Sir Hammerlock's either, but you get all 4 in the Season Pass...I think we paid £20.00 each for it, but that was last year.

Its also worth getting the Head Hunter add on's for a bit of a giggle. They are only short and cost £1.99 on Steam, but they are fun for a change. Just done Moxxi's Wedding Head Hunter which was fun...the final boss was hard! :D

thanks for the offer m8, but i have no internet at home. but i deffo cant do OP2 on my own, because i'm way short of weapons/ punch and grenades.
but i doubt i can do it with you either !!!!! because Zero only takes one hit and he's down and they'll deffo knock me down with you as well, we'd need at least 3 of us.....with me hiding behind those pipes ha ha !!!!!!

the only DLCs worth getting are Tinas and Torgue.

Last edited:
what are these golden key codes just started this game am at level 12 enjoying it so far harder than the first game

They open the weapon crate in Sanctuary and give you a random (but very good) item or two at whatever level you are at now. If you’re at level 12 it might be better to save some keys for later in the game when it gets very difficult in parts. There are a lot of golden key codes out there so you should be able to use a few whenever you want a new weapon. I have just about finished my third playthrough and I have about 50 keys left so you might as well use them up whenever you need a new weapon.

i got a Conference Call off Warrior last night at Overpower 1 :confused:

i was pretty shocked because i was farming for Eridian at the time, so it doesn't just drop it in a normal Playthrough only

Warrior is dropping loads of stuff right now, because i also got the Infinity pistol as well.

but i have been farming Warrior for ages, so if the drop rate is 1 in 300 kills then this is about right, no idea, because i might have killed him even more !!!!

Last edited:
I thought legendary drop rates were roughly around 3% (cue somebody saying 'random is random').

Anyway, what's better than going into work? Staying home and playing Borderlands for the day! Still looking for an Alkaline shield (around level 72 - preferably a Bee but I'll take anything at this stage). Any ideas where to get one?

I thought legendary drop rates were roughly around 3% (cue somebody saying 'random is random').

Anyway, what's better than going into work? Staying home and playing Borderlands for the day! Still looking for an Alkaline shield (around level 72 - preferably a Bee but I'll take anything at this stage). Any ideas where to get one?

Hunter Helquest drops BEE, but it'll take time for him to drop it,
these guys usually drop stuff earlier on and then you'll not see it again for months...if ever !

so getting Conference Call twice was a fluke, because he only usually drops that Flakaar pile of junk, or that silly Kerr Blaster Torgue thing, i got Harold from Butt Stallion, plus i brought one too....now Butt Stallion drops CC as well, but it'll be extremely rare.

he drops some really good shiny emerald weapons, but i dont quite know what they do....but you dont get these guns anywhere else in the game.

Hmm, while I have no real interest in them I'm very surprised they're not taking it to next-gen consoles. This makes me think they have Borderlands 3 also in development for release in 2015 including XBone and PS4.

Back
Top Bottom