Boris and the burka

Soldato
OP
the post was literally about a group of people wanting to change how the country is run, which is literally what every group you can name wants to do to some extent or another, so no, it's not whataboutism at all.

Ill informed I would say. You need to do some research. Not every group! Do Buddhists want to take over the country to 'some' extent? How about Lutherans or Catholics? Or Hindus? Please, try and think before you post.

Associate
Ill informed I would say. You need to do some research. Not every group! Do Buddhists want to take over the country to 'some' extent? How about Lutherans or Catholics? Or Hindus? Please, try and think before you post.

You call me ill-informed all the while assuming all Muslims in the UK are one homogenous group all working towards the same goal of world domination. It's pretty mental tbh.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Not all muslims I imagine believe in speeding the spread of islam through violence.

But since their holy texts say that one day islam will dominate and subject (or eradicate) all other religions (source: quran via Google), and also that islam would fight against unbelievers until there were none left (also quran); well, I imagine that many muslims would not speak out against islamic revolution in Europe, if it happened; even if it were bloody and violent.

Their holy texts tell them to expect a day when unbelievers are cleansed form the world.

Now of course so does the Christian holy book, btw... with one crucial difference. The Bible says that God himself will cause Armagaddon to cleanse the world of unbelievers. And Jesus' example (Christians are told to follow it) was one of pacifism, respect for life and - as much as possible without violating Biblical commandments - compliance with authority.

Whereas islam's texts encourage muslims themselves to do the cleansing.

Caporegime
Do you have a quotation for this. It would be very useful. Not saying you're wrong just wondering.
Why don't you ask the imams who have managed to radicalise hundreds/thousands of young muslims based on their interpretation of the islamic texts?

I've seen a few verses that could absolutely be interpreted as a call to violence. May not be the only interpretation, naturally, but some verses don't take too much twisting to appear as commands to kill/ wage jihad, etc.

Soldato
Why don't you ask the imams who have managed to radicalise hundreds/thousands of young muslims based on their interpretation of the islamic texts?

I've seen a few verses that could absolutely be interpreted as a call to violence. May not be the only interpretation, naturally, but some verses don't take too much twisting to appear as commands to kill/ wage jihad, etc.

Ah so it's the person's own interpretation based on his mental state. That's a good start because I've read the Quran and not even for a second did I think someone is commanding to kill innocent people.

Man of Honour
People coming to the UK do obey our rules and laws. Social niceties are neither.

Not all of them, my German daughter-in-law, (granted not an immigrant to U.K.), left her Oyster Card back in Germany, she used my wife’s Oyster, (how petty a crime is that?), to travel from Rotherhithe to Kew and back.
No doubt a technical non transferable felony, but TFL didn’t lose out, the charge appeared on my wife’s Oyster account.

Caporegime
Ah so it's the person's own interpretation based on his mental state. That's a good start because I've read the Quran and not even for a second did I think someone is commanding to kill innocent people.
Well a not insignificant number of those people (with that mental state) have ended up as imams, it would appear. And they seem to be able to spread their interpretation pretty freely, for considerable periods of time (and often in multiple mosques).

Every time a terrroists incident occurs the news says "suchandsuch was linked to xxxx mosque, were yyyy was believed to have preached extremist sermons..."

Every, single, time.

Associate
Not all of them, my German daughter-in-law, (granted not an immigrant to U.K.), left her Oyster Card back in Germany, she used my wife’s Oyster, (how petty a crime is that?), to travel from Rotherhithe to Kew and back.
No doubt a technical non transferable felony, but TFL didn’t lose out, the charge appeared on my wife’s Oyster account.
That's literally enough to get you deported now in the US.

Caporegime
have any of them tried to murder you?
What kind of a test is that? :D :D This is straight from the "liberal" immigration policy:

Q: Did Abdel attempt to murder the assessing officer?
|
+=== NO : Fine, upstanding citizen; immediately allow entry to UK
|
==== YES: Some minor behavioural issues, likely be resolved after successful integration with UK society

Back
Top Bottom