Bought 2 x ml 140 pro rgb, how to make them work? Help plz

Soldato
Bought 2 x corsair ml140 pro rgb fans, but the guy didn't include the hub or the lighting node.
Can someone with brains tell me simply what I need to buy to make leds work?

I've Google but its all written in manufacturing speech.

They are in my case working on mother board headers for power but with no rgb.
Please help with what I need to buy

Associate
You need a Commander or Lighting node, I fell into this trap a while ago. Pretty preicey too I'm afraid, the entire setup for me (H115i plat, ML140 fans, Commander and lighting node) was around £300 in total! The commander, as the name suggests, gives a lot more control: you can monitor temps, run fans and a few other bits whereas the lighting node does only that; control the lighting.

Soldato
OP
You need a Commander or Lighting node, I fell into this trap a while ago. Pretty preicey too I'm afraid, the entire setup for me (H115i plat, ML140 fans, Commander and lighting node) was around £300 in total! The commander, as the name suggests, gives a lot more control: you can monitor temps, run fans and a few other bits whereas the lighting node does only that; control the lighting.
Thank you so much for clarifying that, it was overly complicated on the net. With people saying you need an rgb led hub and the lighting Pro node, or commpro and node and led hub...
Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom