Bought a Japanese 125cc this time round.... :D

Caporegime
@Malt_Vinegar, this thread inspired me to go out and buy a knackered bike to rebuild, so thanks a bunch :p:(

All the plastics have multiple broken/missing tabs and lugs, so I have some Whitemorph on the way. What do you glue it on with? I was going to use a 2 part epoxy of some sort but if whatever you used works then I'll go for that.

Oi, you don't get to dangle the carrot like that, pics dammit! :mad:

Transmission breaker
Don
OP
Oi, you don't get to dangle the carrot like that, pics dammit! :mad:

Indeed, pics please :D

Realy impressed with the wiring stuff for the gear display, ok it might be wrong (for now) but i wouldn't have an idea where to start with all that stuff, Bravo!

It's nice seeing a CBR 125R too; I had the RW-7 model when i was riding on a CBT; great bike, although the exhaust gasket blew on me on my last spirited ride before trading it in :p

It's been pretty solid so far, been to a few meetings on it and enjoying the nippy feel.

I will get it sorted when I get around to it next. Working on MOD2 this month!

@Malt_Vinegar, this thread inspired me to go out and buy a knackered bike to rebuild, so thanks a bunch :p:(

All the plastics have multiple broken/missing tabs and lugs, so I have some Whitemorph on the way. What do you glue it on with? I was going to use a 2 part epoxy of some sort but if whatever you used works then I'll go for that.
I used super glue, bog standard cyano type. Some bits pretty much glued themselves, I had to really yank them off to glue them in.

They are still holding fine :)

Transmission breaker
Don
OP
This just appeared for sale on facebook marketplace locally tonight, smashed up, and without the v5 :(
Looks to have been thrown down the road, and is looking very sorry for itself with broken fairings everywhere and bits hanging off it.
Bloke is asking £600 too!!

Back
Top Bottom