Bought a new bike

Soldato
Just came back from a triumph dealership and bought a brand new Tiger 800XC (Dark Green) with top box and arrow exhaust. I go to pick it up saturday, i really cant wait:D

Soldato
OP
Nearly saturday......

Yeah i cant wait, im more excited about this bike than i was about my Hornet which was the first bike i owned. Does anyone feel a little sad selling on your bike even though your getting hopefully a better one. Im sure ill forget about my Hornet as soon as i ride off on the Tiger:D

Soldato
Nearly saturday......

Yeah i cant wait, im more excited about this bike than i was about my Hornet which was the first bike i owned. Does anyone feel a little sad selling on your bike even though your getting hopefully a better one. Im sure ill forget about my Hornet as soon as i ride off on the Tiger:D

I'm aiming to have a collection as I don't want to sell :p. Still got my GSXR, as well as my S1000RR. I'd still have my bandit if it hadn't have been nicked!

Soldato
OP
Just popped down to give them my insurance certificate. I got another look at the bike, they had it all ready for me to pickup tomorrow. Very happy with the top box, its quite a bit bigger than my current one. Also the arrow exhaust looks big and awesome, cant wait to hear it.

Soldato
I went to the dealer he's buying his bike from and got this exclusive photo.

smallbike.jpg

Back
Top Bottom