1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brexit Discussion - The new thread

Discussion in 'Speaker's Corner' started by Feek, Sep 5, 2019.

1. ltron

Wise Guy

Thanks, it's clear the Brexit Party and the Tories are as guilty as sin. They are doing corrupt deals and lying about it, quelle surprise. The contempt with which they hold the British public and this country is extraordinary.

Edit: seems it may be faked. Will wait for confirmation.

2. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Hence my correction to the post. Carole Cadwalladr is in possession of a lot of stuff that she describes as "explosive" and is seeking advice before she releases it, so keep an eye on her Twitter.

Meanwhile, there is definite evidence that Andrew Rosindell (CON Romford) was taking undeclared incentives from Arron Banks to talk about a CON/BXP pact as early as last April after opening discussions in March, as was Priti Patel. Conor Burns (CON Bournemouth West) didn't even need incentives to start discussing.

Plus bonus content from Irish journalist Hermann Kelly:

[2018-10-27 17:17:59] hermann kelly: I’m in trouble with a tweet - there are good Jews bad Jews and then there’s George Soros .. !

[2018-10-27 17:23:07] Arron Banks: Haha in the pc doggie house

3. StriderX

Capodecina

Yeah there's a direct dump with dates and ID's (that would take some effort to fake, though not impossible), some of the things look like they've been typed up from that so that's secondary and i wouldn't be caring too much about that.

Let's just hope the scum at the top of this country get what they deserve.

The messages from Raab seem to confirm a lot of things about the Tory party.

Simplified as Tory voters are idiots (In the ever illustrious opinion of DomRaab), they're aiming for WTO and the moderate voice has been completely killed off. Tory Remain supporters will be the biggest the fools in modern history I feel, gonna lol. Hahahah.

Fake seemingly.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  4. JeditOjanen

Mobster

Those are the fake messages that I deleted, along with the follow-ups.

5. dowie

Caporegime

So have you actually looked at the dump itself and checked any of the IDs for the messages you're quoting?

6. StriderX

Capodecina

Oh i see, i thought it was spicy, ah well.

7. garnett

Soldato

So, given Banks has previous for social media misuse, what's the consensus? That him and his Russian friends have orchestrated this themselves to deflect, to discredit parts of the press, and undermine trust generally, so that correctives to his lies are less effective?

8. dowie

Caporegime

"that would take some effort to fake"

Not if you've got people blindly reposting it at face value apparently...

9. StriderX

Capodecina

Perhaps, but as we know, the first instance is usually the last instance for the majority of people and it spreads without much revision afterwards. That tactic was very useful for the 2016 Leave groups, barely anyone bothered to fact check going by the lack of searches until right before/after the vote itself.

It's great fun is it not? I hope we continue to delve into the depths of institutional destruction, it's the most appropriate Christmas present. Thank god i'm not a patriot, i might be otherwise be saddened by all this mess. It's all very spicy.

10. Dj_Jestar

Caporegime

11. StriderX

Capodecina

12. VincentHanna

Capodecina

Really? Quite an important thing to do, one would think.

13. StriderX

Capodecina

They don't plan on it continuing past 2020, so what would be the point?

14. NickK

Capodecina

15. chrismscotland

Wise Guy

Anyone watching the debate?

16. Irish_Tom

Capodecina

Yep, and they’ve both already ****** me off. :mad:

17. JRS

Capodecina

I've got better things to do. Like have a beer, or tidy up, or stab myself in the legs with rusty forks.

18. chrismscotland

Wise Guy

Same here!

19. Irish_Tom

Capodecina

Rusty forks is a better shout than this **** show.

20. NiCkNaMe

Mobster

I swear I heard Corbyn say he'd campaign on the side of remain in a referendum