British backpacker in Australia killed by French national yelling "Allahu akbar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
http://www.news.com.au/national/queensland/crime/woman-dead-after-stabbing-attack-in-home-hill-queensland/news-story/91afbeba8bb3fa6458486099cbb18087

A 21-YEAR-OLD British backpacker has died after allegedly being stabbed by a French national yelling “Allahu akbar” at a north Queensland hostel.

Multiple law enforcement agencies are investigating if the fatal stabbing of the young woman was terror-related.

The 29-year-old French national — who had been in the country since March — was heard to yell “Allahu akbar” before fatally attacking the woman and critically injuring a 30-year-old British male backpacker.

Queensland Police Service Deputy Commissioner Steve Gollschewski said he yelled it again when police arrested him at the Shelley’s Backpackers hostel in Home Hill, south of Townsville, where the attack occurred about 11.15pm on Tuesday.

The 21-year-old woman died at the scene, while the man was rushed to Townsville Hospital, where he continues to fight for his life.
A man in his 40s also suffered non life-threatening injuries.

A dog was also stabbed to death.

Soldato
They also never reported the one in the US a couple of days ago either. Terror attacks like this are happening weekly but the good old trustworthy, reliable, honest and non-biased media seem to keep missing it

Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37161752

It was on the BBC front page yesterday, on the radio news last night. I would have posted it here but I was pretty busy at work yesterday and I think we're all getting a bit desensitised to the summer of slaughter :(

Nothing like this is getting reported because if people were told it every day someone with mental health issues (aka is Islamophobic) will go on a revempage in Muslim communities.

Caporegime
Nothing like this is getting reported because if people were told it every day someone with mental health issues (aka is Islamophobic) will go on a revempage in Muslim communities.

seems like it was a gang killing, in retribution for another gang killing

Soldato
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37161752

It was on the BBC front page yesterday, on the radio news last night. I would have posted it here but I was pretty busy at work yesterday and I think we're all getting a bit desensitised to the summer of slaughter :(

What do you mean "nothing like this is getting reported"? Scorza posted a link straight to a BBC report and you say it's not being reported? :confused:

Also, the bbc report link you quoted, has got nothing to do with islam or islamophobia, it's a boy who's been killed in the crossfire of a gang feud.

Last edited:
Soldato
What do you mean "nothing like this is getting reported"? Scorza posted a link straight to a BBC report and you say it's not being reported? :confused:

Also, the bbc report link you quoted, has got nothing to do with islam or islamophobia, it's a boy who's been killed in the crossfire of a gang feud.

The US killing. There are more not being reported. Just look at alt news websites.

:confused: The event in Sweden is as you say... I never was disputing that I was highlighting again the medias unwillingness to report on these matters. Eg another mass sexual assault in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom