British backpacker in Australia killed by French national yelling "Allahu akbar"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Just seen the news and they refuse to acknowledge that hes a a muslim and instead state that him shouting "alah akbar" doesnt mean its anythjng to do with religion.

Why is everyone refusing to acknowledge that we have a problem and its a religious problem?

Associate
Quite a large part of islam is about war, Enslavement, Rape, Beatings, Basically dark age behaviour, You only need to read the literature to understand this.

Some good links to info on this site - https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/index.aspx

I am well aware of much of the the human abuse done in the name of Islam.
I do know stuff, thanks.

There is nothing good about that propagandist site.

I am not a Muslim or the follower of any religion.

Soldato
That is not an instruction in the Quran.

Hmmmm...debatable. I don't know obviously but certain parts of Muslim countries seem to be living in the dark ages with regards to this sort of stuff.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Farkhunda

I'd just like to add, i advise never watching the video of that murder but it's not a few a people who are doing mob justice, it's hundreds of people standing and shouting, throwing rocks, and not doing anything to help.

Last edited:
Associate
The quran would disagree with you -

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".

Yet
“Truly those who keep the faith, and the Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabaeans — whoever believes in God and the Last Day and performs virtuous deeds — surely their reward is with their Lord, and no fear shall come upon them, neither shall they grieve.” (2:62)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom