British bacon.

Soldato
After reading the last thing you brought thread I am desperately craving some British Bacon and sausages and hmmmmmmm.

Do you think I could paypal someone and they could send me lot of british meat? Whats the chances of it not going bad? :confused:

Soldato
can't you buy proper bacon in the states but they call it "canadian bacon"? That's what I read on wikipedia or something.

My friend also said when he was there they went to a special importer shop that had british bacon.

Soldato
OP
Canadian bacon is more like ham, its too thick.

As for the shops they are ridiculously priced, $10 for 5 bangers which is a bit much. Otherwise does anyone know the names of sausages that taste similar?

Permabanned
I took delivery this week of my share of six piggies I helped raise over the last year or so.

Chops, mince, loin, fillet, leg, back bacon, belly bacon, sausages...

My freezer is nearly full...God knows what I'll do next month when I get a dozen chickens...

*n

Soldato
I took delivery this week of my share of six piggies I helped raise over the last year or so.

My freezer is nearly full...God knows what I'll do next month when I get a dozen chickens...

*n

Good man :cool:

We get half an animal a few times a year here,

Usualy Pork.. or Beef,

Finding space in the freezers is a hell of a challenge though :p

J.B

J.B

Soldato

*n

Do an penski and set it to forum do goodders as a thank you!

Soldato
Ah i see, all i needed :)

Seems a good idea

If you approach anyone with a farm, or smallholding and enquire about "buying half an animal"

You will be suprised at the amount of people local to you who will be willing to sell you the meat (I'm assuming you live in the countryside.. like me)

Soldato
If you approach anyone with a farm, or smallholding and enquire about "buying half an animal"

You will be suprised at the amount of people local to you who will be willing to sell you the meat (I'm assuming you live in the countryside.. like me)

Colchester isnt too big, and i live just on the edge :)

I may just force my parents to do this, i imagine it saves quite a bit of cash with the price of meat these days?

Back
Top Bottom