Broken screen!

Associate
Hi all,

Last week I dropped my belt on my s7 edge and have knackered the screen - £250 to repair! Thing is, I'm only 6 weeks away from the end of my contract. What should I do?

I'm using an OLD moto g1 which is terrible and driving me mad with its quirks and need rid of it asap.

I could sell my broken s7edge for £90 and use that to buy out the remainder of my contract (£50) or wait until upgrade time to negotiate a new phone and better deal. What do you think?

Associate
OP
I'm with EE but their upgrade offers are usually poor. Do I have to wait till the end to talk to the retentions team?

Associate
Have a look at buy mobiles and mobile phones direct you get good deals with them and if you go through Quidco/Top Cashback you will probs get £30/40 which will lessen the blow of upgrading early.

OP, you could try Music Magpie?

I entered in > sell phones > Samsung > Galaxy 7 Edge 32GB version > poor condition (which means fully functioning OS but damage to the handset) and it's giving me £114. If yours is the 64GB version, then it's giving me £126. They then email you a postage label for Royal Mail 48 tracked which is pre-paid. You package the phone up (format it first obv), print and tape the label to the box then hand it over the counter in the Post Office. Then you'll get a receipt with the tracking so you can track it. Then payment method is either cheque or bank transfer. Obv no one uses cheques any more so pick bank transfer :)

Back
Top Bottom