BTCC 2021

Soldato
I completely forgot this had restarted. I had tickets booked to go to Oulton Park last year but obviously that was all cancelled. I'll have to look into booking them up again.

Soldato
Yep that was a nasty one in Race 2.
He apparently had a mechanical issue preventing him slowing down.....
Interesting they spoke to the other 2 drivers but not him

It wasn't a mechanical issue. TOCA pulled the telemetry and then assessed him a penalty points and the maximum fine possible. It's possible he hit the clutch, not the brake if indeed he did try to stop, That Neate tried to blame the car to save his own akin went down like a lead balloon with the team. Meanwhile HARD have a brand new car that resembles a pile of scrap. Last I heard it was stripped and on a jig... probably on its way back to Willie Poole.

Soldato
Some solid racing yesterday, only race I skipped was the F4. Shedden and Turkington just can't get a break this year! Some seriously bad luck, while Sutton is just always there! I am surprised they dont run the full GP Circuit at Brands though?

Soldato
Was hoping for some rain there, Indy is usually a bit of a follow me circuit, but there was some good racing throughout yesterday. Tom Ingram keeping up with Sutton nicely.

Associate
BTCC at Knockhill did not disappoint!

Apart from the heavy rain on Saturday morning when none was forecast and left me trudging around with wet feet all day :D

As always, it's a fantastic circuit for photos with the cars on two wheels through most of the corners.

LlloydKnockhill.jpg

Back
Top Bottom