BTCC 2022 thread

Soldato
Another good set of races, annoying that ITV split it up and then HUB was all messed up on the re-plays. Took a while to actually watch it all. I also love watching the support races, the Mini JCW are awesome fun to watch, I have been pricing up racing in the Cooper class myself, see how that goes.

Don
Fantastic racing in the slippy conditions. Really enjoyed today's racing
Same - some great battles, and those with the best car control largely prevailed

First race was good with butchers fight, good to see them trying it on itv to get the popularity up.
Yep the main ITV linkup will likely add some more money (as evidenced by the Goodyear blimp flying and providing aerial camera shots for the first time)

Ah so BTC Racing sponsored by Rich Energy….
Brave to take them after the F1 drama - I'm still not convinced the product actually exists :D

Soldato
I've actually got myself tickets for Oulton Park this year. I'd planned on going a couple years ago but then obviously covid happened and I've not been in years before that so should be good fun! :D

Soldato
Oulton Park was good fun yesterday. Can't believe it's been so long since I last went to the BTCC! We spent the first few races on the inside of Druids then moved round to Knickerbrook for the last races. I'll have to watch the highlights online though as I only heard what happened with the Ginetta race over the tannoy!

5oHLiAYh.jpg
Cre46HPh.jpg whJkun9h.jpg VTuJvM2h.jpg Wl8o7Vqh.jpg mxsNcgxh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom