Budget 4k gaming tv for £300?

Associate
Not the lowest budget TV, but the Samsung NU7100 (last years model) can be had for every close to £300 for the 40" model.

I've been pretty impressed with my MU7400 and from what I saw of the picture the 7100 series was good as well.

Associate
After reading a few glowing reviews given the price point, I recently recommended a Hisense A6200 to my girlfriend. I didn't realise a TV could look that good at such a low price. 24ms input lag too which is a plus.

Review: Link

Highly recommend.

Soldato
OP
Caporegime
right now many of the budget tvs under £500 are worse than last years models. also cause they new they are sorta over priced. samsung 7100 seems okay but has very bad viewing angles i think the 7400 does aswell. hisense tvs have bad build quality and very bad support. many horror stories about. they seem if you get a good one they can produce decent picture though. thing is if it goes wrong your gunna be pulling your hair out.

i would deffo do some research as many of the sets have issues.

Soldato
right now many of the budget tvs under £500 are worse than last years models. also cause they new they are sorta over priced. samsung 7100 seems okay but has very bad viewing angles i think the 7400 does aswell. hisense tvs have bad build quality and very bad support. many horror stories about. they seem if you get a good one they can produce decent picture though. thing is if it goes wrong your gunna be pulling your hair out.

i would deffo do some research as many of the sets have issues.

The 7400 viewing angles are excellent.

Back
Top Bottom