Build Or Hold Off?

Soldato
Please bare in mind that these are companies I have personal experience of using over the years. There are cheaper options like barrow (chineese wc company) and so many other options. You dont need to use compression fittings, barbs and cable ties are much cheaper.

The EK coolstream 360 rad is £50 saving £20 over the xspc I quoted etc.

Associate
OP
Update: the build is complete. Thanks for the advice everyone:)

Did encounter a POST issue on the first boot when the PC was fully assembled in the case which filled me with dread. I did also redo some of the cable routes because I thought I could hide them better than I did the first time.

Specs

AMD Ryzen 5800X

16GB White Corsair Vengeance

NZXT Kraken X73

MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Suprim (which I was lucky to get)

All wrapped in the NZXT H710 case

IMG-20210825-184755.jpg

Soldato
Very nice. The only thing I would have to change is buying single extensions to the pcie power cables to eliminate the double cables hanging down (I did it to my rig as it looked really untidy).

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £25.51 (includes shipping: £4.66)

Or white ones

Shortest I could find.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Very nice. The only thing I would have to change is buying single extensions to the pcie power cables to eliminate the double cables hanging down (I did it to my rig as it looked really untidy).

Or white ones

Shortest I could find.
I'd like that too, no rush for me though as the side panel isn't noticeable on the desk its on. I would just need to motivate myself to open it all back up again:D

Back
Top Bottom