Bumped the ST170

Soldato
Rushing around this morning and wasnt paying attention at a round about. Managed to bump the guy in front, was going all of 2mph, he had a land rover with a tow bar, I had a focus ST170. guess which came off worse:(

image.jpg

Been looking for a replacement bumper but getting nowhere, not sure what I actaully need, I think its part number '1144014 - ST170 Splitter for the front bumper' but cant find one online anywhere. Just wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction. Hoping it wont cost that much to tidy up.

Cheers all.

Last edited:
Soldato
I believe the bumper is the same as the facelift focus, just with a different grill and fogs. Someone correct me if I'm wrong though !

I'm pretty sure this is the right answer, its just all colour coded as adverse to some of the lower models that have black rub strips. You'll be able to just re-use the fog lights/grilles from your existing bumper as well. :)

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the links and info guys, I look into them tomorrow. I did think of repairing it as I've fixed quite a few bike panels. But it's not a clean brake, it's warped, twisted mess of a dink. How could I fix that for £15. I'm more than willing to give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom