Burnout, whats a triple payback??

Associate
I havnt really bothered with the challenge sheets so far but I need to get a triple payback to complete a challenge sheet to get the cool nixon racing car, but what exactly is a triple payback??? is it to blow 3 cars up with one crashbreaker? or is it to let a rival smash you then get revenge on him 3 times?? Ive searched for this and found a good gamerpoint challenge guide but cant find the answer .

thanks

Associate
OP
NokkonWud said:
Triple payback = 3 in one crashbreaker.
Triple revenge = take out 3 rivals in a race.

Cheers nokkon,,, any tips I see your nearly at 8000 gamer points WOW:eek: ?? every time I manage to get three cars around me I accidently take one out before I can find somewhere to crash for a crashbreaker,,, it seems a bit weird actually trying to crash,,lol

Associate
Wait until you have to do Total Payback for one of the challenge sheets, all 5 opponents taken down in one explosion! The hardest one I'm finding to do is win a race without crashing. That is doing my crust for some of the courses. :mad:

Associate
OP
Widget said:
Wait until you have to do Total Payback for one of the challenge sheets, all 5 opponents taken down in one explosion! The hardest one I'm finding to do is win a race without crashing. That is doing my crust for some of the courses. :mad:

LOL,, just fluked it,,, :)

but just looked at the check list because I didnt get the car and guess what..I have one more to do
^^^^^^Race without crashing.. arrggh

Total payback :eek:

Back
Top Bottom