Business Plans / CashFlow Forecasts

Soldato
Gidi upp

Hello Boys and all other genders.

Im applying for a grant and they want to see:

- Business Plan
- Cashflow Forecasts

Anyone know where i can get hold of some templates or dummies for the above? Need to put the stuff together ASAP as it is drawing close to the financial year. Any help from the business gurus in here would be muchos appreciated.

All this for £500 :mad:

Kind Regards

Soldato
i know nothing said:
can you not sit down for a few hours and design it yourself?

little bit of hard work can be worthwhile! Have you even tried to do it yourself? Surely to be worthy of the grant you must be able to do those tasks... kind of defeats the point by asking others to do the framework for you :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Soldato
Jonny69 said:
For £500? I take it they are giving you that money rather than lending it to you. Otherwise I'd suggest a loan from the bank as its less hassle.

yes, a grant means that they would give him the money

A loan would be "borrowing"

Soldato
OP
thanks guys.

yes its a grant so they give me the money and i dont need to pay it back.

Basically, im a highways engineer and have been for many years. I have never in my life been into accounting. I have done 2 qualifications from the CMI but non of them dealt with business plans or forecasting, they were to do with management rather than accounting.

I would sit down if i knew what to do and blast it out but for one, its really boring, and second if i dont know what im doing then i lack motivation resulting me in either shutting down or constantly rebooting.

My accountant can do it for me but he will charge £160 + VAT!!!!!

Soldato
I suppose on his pay he would stretch a day on that and it would probably be worthwhile.

But still, If you could do it yourself, you reap that benifit. I highly doubt anyone will offer too much help though in view of the fact that you will get £500 out of it and they will get nothing (even the accountant would get paid!) - just my stance/view on this anyways

but yeh, education sites might help to show a framework?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom