∞ BUSINESS SUCCESS: anyone work out how to put UK address in Kickstarer?

Associate
4 minutes in to the video he's berating Jewish people... I don't even? Oh no, he's talking about curry now... almost interested to see where this train wreck goes...

Soldato
Omg Arek that video is great I love it, so many good quotes such as;

"You're Indian....I buy curry every week"

And

"Wid my mates in the stripclub, feeling that big boob babes in tha toilet"

Oh Arek, £10 on its way to you shortly, subscribed.

Soldato
The one who fell is you Saundie. As you are a lier as no found appeared from you on to my account!

However, if you'd like to be a man of your word then you still have a chance to paypal some donations of good will and kindness supporting another fellow in cause worthy venture.
Arek, I must admit that I am shocked and disappointed by your comments here. You should recall every donation you receive, no matter the size, and be grateful for all that is bestowed upon you. This includes the extremely generous gift of ?0.25 THB that I sent to you on the 27th of April 2012, which I believe was the largest donation you had received up until that point. Now you berate me on a public forum, despite the kindness I have shown you. I find your lack of gratitude rather upsetting.

:confused: You did what! :o
It is true; I made a substantial contribution to Arek's cause, and I can assure you it was made in good faith. Now I find that he has squandered the money on some sort of game!

Associate
OP
And people wonder why we act the way we do towards him...

Loving beautiful and rich women who like guns is wonderful. So why are you discriminating towards me I have no idea.

Perhaps Shayper you have not been with a gorgeous loaded bird for a while to appreciate this.

291yi9z.jpg

Caporegime
Since we all know what the OP looks like, i request photos of him with these womens and his imaginary life of luxury.

Failure to comply will result in me upholding my view you actual live in 'the projects', claim benefits whilst sitting around all day punching horses in the face and drinking special brew.

Edit: All whilst smoking some really bad weed.

Associate
OP
I have been declined for this project.

"Hi Arek,

Thanks for taking the time to share your project with Kickstarter.

We review projects to ensure they meet our Project Guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/guidelines), which define how Kickstarter can be used. They express our commitment to being a platform for projects in the creative arts.

Unfortunately, this project does not meet our guidelines—specifically, air soft and paintball projects are not a good fit for our platform. This isn't a judgment on the quality of this project, just a reflection of our focus.

We wish you the best as you continue to pursue this endeavor. If you have future projects that meet our focus, we hope you'll consider Kickstarter again.

Best,
Luke"

I wonder who this Luke is? Is Luke Skywalker or Luke the puke? Anyone know? ta

Permabanned
I have been declined for this project.

"Hi Arek,

Thanks for taking the time to share your project with Kickstarter.

We review projects to ensure they meet our Project Guidelines (http://www.kickstarter.com/help/guidelines), which define how Kickstarter can be used. They express our commitment to being a platform for projects in the creative arts.

Unfortunately, this project does not meet our guidelines—specifically, air soft and paintball projects are not a good fit for our platform. This isn't a judgment on the quality of this project, just a reflection of our focus.

We wish you the best as you continue to pursue this endeavor. If you have future projects that meet our focus, we hope you'll consider Kickstarter again.

Best,
Luke"

I wonder who this Luke is? Is Luke Skywalker or Luke the puke? Anyone know? ta

Surprised? Really? Really?

Back
Top Bottom