∞ BUSINESS SUCCESS: anyone work out how to put UK address in Kickstarer?

Caporegime
star-trek-picard-facepalm-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1381.gif

Soldato
He's on a few other forums as ThriftyArek888. Banned from a lot of them though....If he's playing a character it's remarkably consistent.

lol quite

ThriftyArek888 said:
Hi

I have a home in Arizona, where to buy and carry a gun such as 1911 45 cal I dont need a license.
I would like to buy another home in California. When traveling between my homes in Arizona and California, and staying in California. Do I need to get a license to own a gun in California when staying at my home there?

Also when visiting other much stricter states such as New York, can I bring my gun(s) along, concealed curry? I really like to stay safe in New York.

thanks

Concealed curry in NY can get you 25 years in an orange jumpsuit so I hear

Soldato
Why isn't this guy banned?

His YouTube video was hilarious. The bit about Jews, stingyness and Warren Buffet was a particular highlight

Caporegime
Do you remember portable TVs used to have those circular arials which were never very good at getting reception, and signal and picture used to fade in and out, intercut with interference and screen wobble?

This is what every post by arek does to my brain.

Soldato
[FnG]magnolia;23762803 said:
Do you remember portable TVs used to have those circular arials which were never very good at getting reception, and signal and picture used to fade in and out, intercut with interference and screen wobble?

This is what every post by arek does to my brain.

You should read some of your topics then. They'd cause you a tumour!

Associate
8wealthyone8 added 3 videos to a playlist 3 months ago
wealth
Secrets Of The World's Most Powerful Women(5:19)
The life of the super rich (Part 1/2)(10:00)
The life of the super rich (Part 2/2)(5:30)

Back
Top Bottom